KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » the beep test

the beep test
Started by: charlit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

the beep test

okie dokie at skool we hav this thing called the beep test and i dont know if you guys know it but il explain anyway wel...the one we do is theres cones 20 metres apart and we hav to run up and down b4 the beep goes, gradually the amount of time between the beeps gets faster, everytime you go from one cone to another you get 1...i got the best in my classhappy i got 117 and last time i got 109 smile some peps only got like 30 laughing

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:52 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Cool you must be good at it. smile

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:18 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

yeah man im a hard out lol

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:27 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

So its kind of like a line-run? I know not exactly, but similar, right?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:48 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luce

We have a different way of counting, we call it the Shuttlerun test. I think it's pretty much the same. Last time I got to grade 14, the highest grade is 20 or 22, I'm not sure (ofcourse nobody ever comes to these grades, the highest ever run by I student as far as I know was 16)

"Now I can't have no 'curse' show, I mean I gotta throw in a few jokes in between the curses, I can't come out and go "Hello! Filth flar'n filth, mother****er, dick, pussy, snot, and shit. Good night!"

~Eddie Murphy in 'Raw'

Old Post May 31st, 2004 08:43 AM
Luce is currently offline Click here to Send Luce a Private Message Find more posts by Luce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yeah, we called it shuttle-run in elementary school but just line-run in high school. Don't know what the "grade" is and I don't remember my times. But I was the fastest in my school at it. Probably because I was the top sprinter for our track team.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i was always good at stuff like that when i was in elementary and middle school. then i went to high school and we stopped doing those kinda things

Old Post May 31st, 2004 07:25 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

we had to run from wall to wall before the beep
there were i think 15 beeps a level
i got to level thirteen.

then couldnt breath.

evil things are bleep tests

Im Back happy

Old Post May 31st, 2004 07:33 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

yeah apparently the english soccer players do it

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:42 AM
Morningstar
-Nous tout meurt un jour-

hm at our school we have the beep test but its a little different to what Charz said . . . . . . we have 10 beepy things a level and the top level any1 has ever got to in NSW (Australia in case ya dont know wink) was 14. I got to 11 then had to stop coz it was the end of the period. sad i wanted to keep going tho . . . . big grin

~*Je t'aime Andrew. Pouquoi ne peux pas tu voir cela*~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:31 AM
Morningstar is currently offline Click here to Send Morningstar a Private Message Find more posts by Morningstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote