KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**

Which was the best movie so far? (PLEASE DON'T VOTE TIL' AFTER YOU'VE SEEN POA!!!)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sorceror's/Philosopher's Stone 3 2.73%
Chamber of Secrets 9 8.18%
Prisoner of Askaban 75 68.18%
I liked them all the same 18 16.36%
I didn't like any of them 5 4.55%
Total: 110 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 38 39 [40]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lianslo
chasing the music

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
who cares! they look fine to me! i notice the face more than eyes love laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

dan looked fine...it just bothered me cuz harry's green eyes are supposed to be very distinct, and the part of his apprearance that connects him to his mother. Just seemed to me that if they were gunna make such a big deal of it, they could have at least gotten him color contacts stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:51 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jillilovesme

I read somewhere that sometimes in the first and second movies that Chris Columbus had Dan wear green contacts.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:44 PM
jillilovesme is currently offline Click here to Send jillilovesme a Private Message Find more posts by jillilovesme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

As I've said before, it will be out: NOVEMBER 23, 2004.

It's official.

Here's the cover... It looks like they've changed the box? It may look like it only has one disc, but I heard it's going to be the same as the other two (2 discs).

I personally think this box sucks!! Where's the label "year 3"??? What happened to the box? They changed it! >_<

Oh yeah, they're also going to release a boxset of all 3 movies. So look out for that (well, if you haven't got the first two yet).

Attachment: poadvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:38 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

boxset of the first 3?! eek! i will most definately be buying that...being that i don't have the first two...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:44 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Lianslo
dan looked fine...it just bothered me cuz harry's green eyes are supposed to be very distinct, and the part of his apprearance that connects him to his mother. Just seemed to me that if they were gunna make such a big deal of it, they could have at least gotten him color contacts stick out tongue

just some of the fans are going to make a big deal about it. it's only a minor detail in the movies. no need to go change the actor over it.

shanie: love the dvd cover! great poster cool rock

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:57 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote