KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » bad guys you like the most

bad guys you like the most
Started by: advancedpinoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kanis
L dragon

alien I've got to say that Vincent Vega is my favorite he says the best lines in the sequnce(forgive the spelling) with him in her bathroom after taking Mia Wallace out for dinner, then he finds her ODing on the floor he has some bad luck every time he comes out of the toilet the first(as mentioned above) the second time he gets killed in Butch's apartment and the third is when the cafe he and Jules are in gets held up. My other favorite would have to be Budd in kill bill he is not bothered that much that she wants to kiil them and he dsays that she they deserve to die.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 11:36 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Mickey Knox!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:04 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronnie Van Zant
shotgun shootin REDNECK

yea I dont think that they should have killed go-go, only bacause I think that they could have done alot more with her character. i.e. Why was she so nuckin futs? I think Tarantino could have made gimself a couple million bux richer if he made a movie about her, hell id go see it and get the DVD, but I guess its just one of those things we all hope for that we know will never happen

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 12:26 AM
Ronnie Van Zant is currently offline Click here to Send Ronnie Van Zant a Private Message Find more posts by Ronnie Van Zant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

ELLE DRIVER!!!!

She was a super bi**h

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:01 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by kanis
alien I've got to say that Vincent Vega is my favorite he says the best lines in the sequnce(forgive the spelling) with him in her bathroom after taking Mia Wallace out for dinner, then he finds her ODing on the floor he has some bad luck every time he comes out of the toilet the first(as mentioned above) the second time he gets killed in Butch's apartment and the third is when the cafe he and Jules are in gets held up. My other favorite would have to be Budd in kill bill he is not bothered that much that she wants to kiil them and he dsays that she they deserve to die.

Jules has the better lines in the cafe scene. His parts in their conversation about pork is one of the funniest pieces of dialogue from any movie. Plus he's a better bad-guy up and until the 'act of god'. His bible quote and the way he toyed with Brett and the others in the first scene before he kills them is great. IMO that is big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 02:37 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

bill or mr.blonde

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 04:21 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Bill, Budd and Elle

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 05:09 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote