KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Murder Game

The Murder Game
Started by: Storm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

w00t. Im dead!

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:00 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

kills .:[Kamikaze]:. to get revenge hehehehehe

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:02 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

Yeah , isn't it GRRRREAT?

Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

ok. im done being victim. *comes back to life and burns the place down*

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol heyyy i killed Dregh coz he killed Spearhead oh well.. *falls on floor*

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:03 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

^^^ joins Spearhead

*comes back as ghost and haunts this place!* big grin

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:03 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

pulls out a thompson and starts shooting.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:04 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

hahaha (supposed to be evil laugh) you cannot kill us!

(normal voice) we're ghosts!!

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:06 PM
Dregh

*takes out a vacuum cleaner and traps the ghosts*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:06 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

*comes straight back out* mwuahahahaha!
*coughs*

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:07 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

*turns physical, burns the place down again, and runs away like the kooky fellow that he is*

I'm a signature!

Syren
dreaming

Children, children.

This WAS a good idea of Storm's, but if you haven't noticed you seem to have taken over the thread. Jeez. let her explain the rules or something, and stop acting like kids...........

ThorinWoofer

Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

now you get it!......pulls out salt and pours in a round circle runs and satnds in the center of the cricle! now you cant get me! spirits cant cross a circle of salt.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:08 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

hehe but theres lot of murders

*come sout of childhood* yes agrees with $¥®€Ñ big grin

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:09 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

ok...i'll act my age now.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:11 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

me too, but lets start playing the game .....hehhe shifty

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:13 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Possible candidates to play the killer or the victim can PM me. It' s obvious that the victim won' t have to do much. If no one volunteers to play the victim, then I' ll randomly pick someone out of the active members.
This is to make it more interesting for the killer. Every week that passes by without getting caught, he or she will kill one of the detectives. The murderer can PM me the circumstances in which he or she kills his or her victim and I' ll post it in this thread.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:52 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Aha, so the game is afoot, Watson! I'm in, Daddy-O!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:57 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

hehehe I'm in too! shifty *looks around for the killer* hehehe.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool idea storm, I was thinking about this last night funny enough. Has anyone ever been to a 'host your own murder party' ? Basically everyone that's invited gets sent a character they have to play with some goals they must achieve. You must achieve all your goals before you can become a murderer. Once you become a murderer you can start to kill off any of the other characters but you have to do it carefully. You can only murder one person in a week and can only accuse someone once in a week. If you murder someone and you get accused of the crime you're out of the game, so hide your evil deeds. If you accuse someone that isn't a murderer you become the next target automatically and will have to wait a week before you can accuse again, within that week if a murderer has a kill open to them you're out.

ok so we would need about 10 people who are regular posters here who like to write and like to roll play in character. We'll need a host aswell.

Those 10 people will receive a PM with details about who they are and the goals they must achieve before they can become a murderer.

For eg:

your name: Paddy O'hara

Goals:

1/ Has a deep confession you must make about your love of little boys. Can only confess this to a news paper reporter and must be drunk on Tequila before you can open up about it. **can not ask for tequila you must be offered it **must make sure it's the news paper reporter you first confess to or you will become a targeted victim and will be next to go.

2/ must corner a little boy and have your way with him. **must blackmail little boy so he can't tell everyone about what you did. (blackmail someone by knowing something about their character goals and threaten to expose it so they can't achieve it and become a murderer)

3/ Must extract confession from someone by knowing their weakness (another character will have a confession that they will only tell under the influence of a certain drink)

Once goals are achieved you PM the host about it and they will reply to let you know you are successful or you confessed to the wrong person. If you confessed to the wrong person a PM will be sent to a murderer letting them know you are a target.

Now within the game there will be characters to match the goals for everyone. For eg: there will be a undercover news paper reporter at the party who will have to report on peoples dark secrets but without exposing themself as a reporter. So the reporter will have to work out a way to get the priest drunk on tequila, hint that they're the reporter enough that the priest will confess to you. Once the priest has confessed he can PM the host to let them know, the news paper reporter will also send a pm to the host to print the headlines. The priest will have achieved a goal as will the reporter. The host will announce the paper headlines by the reporter "Priest O'Hara Exposed as a kiddie fiddler" everyone left in the game now has clues as to who people are and what goals they're after.

Win the game by being the last person alive. Do that by working out peoples goals and trying to stop them while trying to achieve your own goals.

It's a little complicated but all we need to start it is 10 people who are up for it, and a host. The host will PM everyone their goal and character. We start the game in a fantasy mansion and everyone turns up in character...take it from there. What do you think?

BTW storm if you're already underway with your version we'll leave this one.

Any questions...

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:42 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote