KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Degrassi

Degrassi
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

oooooh! yeah I remember now! thanks! BTW i just saw the episode where Spinner "steals" Jimmy's iPod/MP3 player, but i only caught the end of it! why was Spinner in a hairnet?!?!?! lol
-Pink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 03:01 AM
PinkFluffyCloud is currently offline Click here to Send PinkFluffyCloud a Private Message Find more posts by PinkFluffyCloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

jimmy shoulda kicked Spinners butt....spinner has a bad attitude,and he dont' care bout others

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:42 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

not always... he cares for Paige lol
-Pink

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:37 PM
PinkFluffyCloud is currently offline Click here to Send PinkFluffyCloud a Private Message Find more posts by PinkFluffyCloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I love Spin. Him and Paige are my favorite characters!! But yeah, you're right, he does kinda have a "I don't care" attitude.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 1st, 2004 08:08 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

lol and Paige has that "It's ALL about me" thing goin on so they fit together like strawberries and whipped ::cough:: SPIN ::cough cough:: cream lololol
-pink

Old Post May 1st, 2004 10:52 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

exactly

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:42 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

LOL SPINNER IS SOOOOOOO WHIPPED!!!!!! LOLOLOL
-pink
p.s. i am so hyper!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:07 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

that's okay. Who are your favorite couple??

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:32 AM
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

Ashley and Jimmy.... i think they fit together so well
-pink

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:06 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I agree. My favorite is Emma and Sean. They have a lot of chemistry together. Even there actors, Miraiam and Daniel on the COuntdown.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:01 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

I always thought that Emma looked so ugly in the eariler epsiodes. But now i think she looks great. And Ashley looks so good with the short brown hair.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:08 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

I personally like when Ellie and Marco were "together." I know he's , gay, but if he weren't, they would be perfect togther. I think he could even pull yher away from cutting, but that's just me.

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:06 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

yeah Miriam and Daniel are very good actors, and Miriam looks alot better now than before :P and i love Ashley's short brown hair (not when it's super short but to where it flips out) and about Marco and Ellie... I think he could stop her too...
-pink

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:13 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

yep, i think he could stop her, even if they aren't together, i mean, she still loves him,and he has a big influencial part in her life...but he has no clue what's going on!

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:15 PM
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

stupid guy... everything is right in front of his face and he doesn't even know it...
-pink

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:18 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

yup, but that's a guy for you! LMAO

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 12:22 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I personally like when Ellie and Marco were "together." I know he's , gay, but if he weren't, they would be perfect togther. I think he could even pull yher away from cutting, but that's just me.

Me too! If Marco wasn't gay, I would want him to be with Ellie.

And yeah, Daniel and Miriam do look good together. They have a lot of chemistry.

A title for Season 4 episode, is "Back in Black." This is probably about Ashley, and her whole gothic things. Gosh, I hope she doens't go back to that.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 01:41 AM
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

i don't think she was ever "gothic" she just wore black... that's how i am i wear black, paint my nails black, etc. etc. and i still believe in God...
-pink

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 02:43 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Wow thats sorta ironic "Queen of Pink" laughing out loud (no offense, sry)

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:03 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PinkFluffyCloud
Queen of Pink

ummm? i like pink too? so what? i still like black? who cares?
-pink

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:36 AM