KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cats vs. Dogs

Which is better, Cat's or Dogs?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cats!! 15 37.50%
Dogs!! 23 57.50%
Neither, my turtle will eat them!!! 2 5.00%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cats vs. Dogs
Started by: LarryTheArch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Aini
...yeah, maybe.......maybe they smell it.............they smell... pussy huh , whoops, that's kinda...gross...

more than a little.........blink

and its dogs all the way for me

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:22 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Cats! they are smart independant and clean.
i've had three dogs and got rid of them all...they always end up destroying everything.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:26 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
more than a little.........blink

...yeah, sorry embarrasment angel *bows her head in shame and promises to never do it again*

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

DOGS! cats are vain and vicious! yes

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:47 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

only when you're a lil *****

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:55 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

but cats aren't active pets, i need an active pet that's why dogs rock stick out tongue

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:59 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Sample scenario cats and dogs

You tell a dog thats lying on your bed shedding.....GET OFF OF THERE! the dog...MOVES

You tell a cat thats lying on your bed shedding.....GET OFF OF THERE! the cat, looks at you as if to say F*uck you pal make me!
laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:50 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cats rule because

1) They do not crap in the house (Unless trained to go in a kitty litter box, adn BTW once they go only once in a kitty litter, they know toa lways go in their if they can't go outside) adn whent hey crap outside they bury it. I've never seen a dog bury his sh!t, only roll in it.
2) Cats reduce mice population. Every once in a while, sicne mcie aren't common in Gold Bar, Washington, Pippin, my kitty, turns up with a mouse or two, usually once a month. My PRevious cat, caught and annihilated an entire family of mice one sunday morning. The only thing I've seen a dog kill was a rabbit and it's tail.
3) Cats are afraid of cars, and therefor get runover by them less. I've enver seen a dog run away from a car, only after a car.
4) Cats are loyal and kind. Most dogs are loyal, some are kind.
5) Cats aren't very noisy. I don't hear cats meowing really loudly in the distance to be answered by the cat next door really loudly. Oh wait. Those are dogs.
6) Cats know a person if they're friendly right away or not. Dogs seem to either accept you or hate you.
7) Cats can go without water for a long time. Dogs need it constantly. My cat needs water about one bowl of it once a week (Has to apparently) whereas a dog needs 1 bowl an hour.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:52 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by §wordpoint
Cats rule because

1) They do not crap in the house (Unless trained to go in a kitty litter box, 4) Cats are loyal and kind. Most dogs are loyal, some are kind.
5) Cats aren't very noisy. I don't hear cats meowing really loudly in the distance to be answered by the cat next door really loudly. Oh wait. Those are dogs.

7) Cats can go without water for a long time. Dogs need it constantly. My cat needs water about one bowl of it once a week (Has to apparently) whereas a dog needs 1 bowl an hour.

1. my dog doesnt crap in the house
4. you havent run into some of the cats i have and i have the scars to prove it
5. Pffft ever hear a cats having sex? thats enough to wake a city block!
7. and there ya got me.......my 4 pound literally must drink at least 3/4 gal a day and she has a bladder the size of a pin head. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:21 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
1. my dog doesnt crap in the house
4. you havent run into some of the cats i have and i have the scars to prove it
5. Pffft ever hear a cats having sex? thats enough to wake a city block!
7. and there ya got me.......my 4 pound literally must drink at least 3/4 gal a day and she has a bladder the size of a pin head. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Matt i would have never pictured you a cat person
anyways #5... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:52 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I hate cats, they always scratch me even when they don't mean to. Plus they don't do anything. They just sit there, and then run away when they see someone coming towards them.

Dogs kick ass, they are fun to play with, and they don't scratch you with their stupid claws.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

dogs smaller than a human foot should be used for field goal practice. Those things are more like sewer rats than they are dogs.

Cats are just worthless pieces of crap. They don't do tricks, they cough up hair balls, they have nasty sharp little claws, they lay on everything in the house, they could be pissing in a corner of something of the house you didn't even know about.

My dog has killed 3 cats since I've moved into my house. He rolls over, sits, comes when you tell him to, doesn't lay on the furniture, craps in the same 5 foot radius in the back yard, he drinks from the bath tub faucet like a real man's dog. None of that weak ass water bowl crap! And he doesn't bark much, but when he does....it scares the sh!t outta the mail man.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
dogs smaller than a human foot should be used for field goal practice. Those things are more like sewer rats than they are dogs.

Cats are just worthless pieces of crap. They don't do tricks, they cough up hair balls, they have nasty sharp little claws, they lay on everything in the house, they could be pissing in a corner of something of the house you didn't even know about.

My dog has killed 3 cats since I've moved into my house. He rolls over, sits, comes when you tell him to, doesn't lay on the furniture, craps in the same 5 foot radius in the back yard, he drinks from the bath tub faucet like a real man's dog. None of that weak ass water bowl crap! And he doesn't bark much, but when he does....it scares the sh!t outta the mail man.

laughing out loud right on

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:15 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

I agree with the top statement

Cats are not worthlesss pieces of crap. When your dog is doing tricks, does that crap it was rolling in come off on your couch? Actually my cat does do a trick... it can roll over on command.

I dont get how my cat can do this but ive witnnessed it chase a dog down the street, jump on a goldne retriever and scratch the shit out of it, and kill one of those smaller dalmations. My cat has never been declawed, adn It has enver attacked a human (That we know of)

p.s. How would you know when cats ahve sex you been paying attention?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:55 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
I agree with the top statement

Cats are not worthlesss pieces of crap. When your dog is doing tricks, does that crap it was rolling in come off on your couch? Actually my cat does do a trick... it can roll over on command.

I dont get how my cat can do this but ive witnnessed it chase a dog down the street, jump on a goldne retriever and scratch the shit out of it, and kill one of those smaller dalmations. My cat has never been declawed, adn It has enver attacked a human (That we know of)

p.s. How would you know when cats ahve sex you been paying attention?

boy you aint got a cat, you got yourself a cougar laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:07 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

kitties! happy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:08 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Cats rule because

1) They do not crap in the house (Unless trained to go in a kitty litter box, adn BTW once they go only once in a kitty litter, they know toa lways go in their if they can't go outside) adn whent hey crap outside they bury it. I've never seen a dog bury his sh!t, only roll in it.
2) Cats reduce mice population. Every once in a while, sicne mcie aren't common in Gold Bar, Washington, Pippin, my kitty, turns up with a mouse or two, usually once a month. My PRevious cat, caught and annihilated an entire family of mice one sunday morning. The only thing I've seen a dog kill was a rabbit and it's tail.
3) Cats are afraid of cars, and therefor get runover by them less. I've enver seen a dog run away from a car, only after a car.
4) Cats are loyal and kind. Most dogs are loyal, some are kind.
6) Cats know a person if they're friendly right away or not. Dogs seem to either accept you or hate you.

u said it rock

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:11 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:

My dog has killed 3 cats since I've moved into my house. He rolls over, sits, comes when you tell him to.

my cat can play fetch and my cat walks on a leash

my old cat used to sit and lay down on command and he came when you told him to

none of my cats have ever had hairballs

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:14 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Cats are sadistic little monsters who don't care whether you live or die. If they weren't so cute, more people would see that.

And you know, a lot of people are raving about how cats don't crap in the house, probably because they're desperate to think of something that puts the little bastards in a positive light. Well, neither do my dogs; if yours do, they haven't been trained right.

Actually, I like cats, but that's no reason not to be realistic about them.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:15 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
Cats are sadistic little monsters who don't care whether you live or die. If they weren't so cute, more people would see that.

And you know, a lot of people are raving about how cats don't crap in the house, probably because they're desperate to think of something that puts the little bastards in a positive light. Well, neither do my dogs; if yours do, they haven't been trained right.

Actually, I like cats, but that's no reason not to be realistic about them.

cats can be trained to do pretty much everything dogs can do. and the stuff you couldnt train a cat to do, like pull a sled behind it or jump in to a burning building to save someone, is becaue a cat isnt stupid enough to risk death from hypothermia or being burned.

and only some cats are mean and hateful like that
ive had a cat that would attack everyone in sight and hiss at people for no reason, i was the only person able to pick her up with out being mauled
ive had lots of cats who are the sweetest beings youll ever meet

and alot of dogs are mean and evil too, our neighbors dog attacked me one time while i was walking down my driveway to check the mail box.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:21 PM