KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)

Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Spider Man Rj this thread is not useless, it's were others can come and share thier experinces. I'm sorry Mighty Yoda, I was angry last night sad
but after a good night sleep I'm feeling fine again, also I get to see it tonight!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:44 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)

quote:
Originally posted by Spider-Girl
i was gonna go see spiderman 2 with my cousin and we went to reading ciema to get the tickets to the cine-lounge (were you sit in lazy boy chairs and get as much popcorn and drink as you want)but they were all booked out and so was the next session.

It's very unusaul for a cinema to be full here, so I'm going tomorrow but this time I'm going to Movieland 5 which is closer to where I live and it's never that packed or full up.

2 nights ago I posted asking if I should sneak out to the midnight session at movieland 5 which wouldn't take long to walk (about 20 minutes) but reading cinema is like 3 hours walking time and 20 minutes in the car. You people should have told me to sneak out to movieland 5 darn you!

i would just totally wait until everybody calms down about spiderman and see after a week or so and just get my free popcorn and soda til i pop... or until the movie is over, which ever comes first...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:38 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

I saw spider-man the day it came out....

Welcome to the city where your future is set forever.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:39 AM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I may see it tomarrow messed

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:40 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

go see it... totally rcommended.go see it buzzed if it is legal for you to do so...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:41 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I saw it big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:42 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F06
Soilder Away From Home

Hey spider-girl maybe the movie can better be enjoyed when there aren't as many want to be fans that are there just to say they saw it. Take someone who can enjoy it with you and have a blast.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:57 AM
F06 is currently offline Click here to Send F06 a Private Message Find more posts by F06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PearBearz #1
FrodozBabe/Tonita

i saw it last night big grin

Exa Tassie Ying Sauron Eezy AD Aurora Alex LnM PipTook Pipfoot pipschick Trade Maika angelsflame Kit OYEA PirateGirly Smod Discos *G* PerfectlyNot silvertears steelyballs kitty29 Lf12 Orli'sElf7 m_ob NinjaBoy BlackOnyx §pearhead PEARBEAR!! smile

quote:
Originally posted by Vingilot
Toni and I are pimpettes, we can do what we want! smokin'

JoIn ThE PoKiNg PaRtYbig grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:37 PM
PearBearz #1 is currently offline Click here to Send PearBearz #1 a Private Message Find more posts by PearBearz #1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

i saw it this morning it rocked

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:31 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PearBearz #1
FrodozBabe/Tonita

it shure did big grin lol

Exa Tassie Ying Sauron Eezy AD Aurora Alex LnM PipTook Pipfoot pipschick Trade Maika angelsflame Kit OYEA PirateGirly Smod Discos *G* PerfectlyNot silvertears steelyballs kitty29 Lf12 Orli'sElf7 m_ob NinjaBoy BlackOnyx §pearhead PEARBEAR!! smile

quote:
Originally posted by Vingilot
Toni and I are pimpettes, we can do what we want! smokin'

JoIn ThE PoKiNg PaRtYbig grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:25 PM
PearBearz #1 is currently offline Click here to Send PearBearz #1 a Private Message Find more posts by PearBearz #1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote