KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » should the blackcat be in spidey 3?

should the blackcat be in spidey 3?
Started by: Evolution

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Stormeister
She had a very small role in Spider-Mans life she should just make a cameo in the 4th or 5th film and then be done wink

i agree to that if she has to be in the movies. but i think just dont put her in. it would ruin all that is good to waste more time on a small char like her.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:26 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SPIDER SONIC
1.21 jiggowats?!?!

why?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:12 PM
SPIDER SONIC is currently offline Click here to Send SPIDER SONIC a Private Message Find more posts by SPIDER SONIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SPIDER SONIC
1.21 jiggowats?!?!

shes in the game

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:12 PM
SPIDER SONIC is currently offline Click here to Send SPIDER SONIC a Private Message Find more posts by SPIDER SONIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should introduce her and then get rid of her or make her go away in one film erm

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:38 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER SONIC
shes in the game

yea and she was even anoying in the game. she's just a stupid char, her only reason for being in anything is the modo sex sales. she not smart or funny. and she realy has big role in any spider man story lines.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:13 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
her only reason for being in anything is the modo sex sales.

laughing they overdid her breast in the game

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:49 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Huh, I didnt see*probably didnt notice* Felicia Hardy who played her?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:57 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

I didn't notice, either. But I did half expect her to be there, to kind of give MJ some competition. She was there? Weird. Glad I'm gonna go see it again.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 04:10 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
I didn't notice, either. But I did half expect her to be there, to kind of give MJ some competition. She was there? Weird. Glad I'm gonna go see it again.
if your talking about our diccussion we were talking about the game i dont think she's in the movie. but she might be.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:38 AM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Stormeister
laughing they overdid her breast in the game

and yes her breast were overly done. not that she was only there for sex apeel

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:39 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
if your talking about our diccussion we were talking about the game i dont think she's in the movie. but she might be.

I was--thanks for clarifying. They always overdo the females in video games. It's for the benefit of it's fan base, of course. It's nice to hear guys notice it, but I didn't catch any complaints, though.

And why should you complain? I certainly don't have any complaints when they make Spidey and Venom look sexy.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:55 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
I was--thanks for clarifying. They always overdo the females in video games. It's for the benefit of it's fan base, of course. It's nice to hear guys notice it, but I didn't catch any complaints, though.

And why should you complain? I certainly don't have any complaints when they make Spidey and Venom look sexy.

well i could complain about the way her breast look to big to me and they seem to be lower on her chest but still look as if she had implants.so there's my complaint.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:04 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

I didn't notice--of course, there are a couple of reasons for that. The first being that I don't like girls, so it's not a priority to me, and the second, I have this game, but I have not yet played it. But I did watch my oldest son play for a few, and I did see the part with Spidey trying to catch Black Cat. It was so reminiscent of the "catch Venom" level of the Activision Spidey game.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:21 AM
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Huh, I didnt see*probably didnt notice* Felicia Hardy who played her?

this girl, is felicia hardy meantioned on the credits. i think she was one of the girls who pass looking peter when he lost his power and walks on the street

Attachment: felicia black cat sm.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:03 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dimad
Some random guy

it's possible that she'll be in there, I never really thought of the lizard as much of a baddy, I dunno how many see things that way but I can't imagine he has the hugest fan base, but if he is, it might make for shorter periods of fighting and longer periods for character introductions so they could possibly go about introducing a few new characters in three. Or not of course, it could just be more of the same again.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:02 PM
dimad is currently offline Click here to Send dimad a Private Message Find more posts by dimad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

how dare u talk about lizard this WAY?!?!?! iŽll call my reptilessss friendsssss.............you sssshall pay for thissssss.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:22 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

The Black Cat should appear; but should not have a major part. Spidey could foil a bank robbery, and discover that the thief is The Black Cat. Then, at the end of the film; Peter could look up at the sky and see The Black Cat watching him!!!

Attachment: smbc001017_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:42 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Listen to this. MJ should die in the begging becase Dunst is limmiting it down to 3 movies. Then BC should help SM kill GG2.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:07 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

If it was a real person I wouldnt have cared stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:13 PM
Ace87x

yes she should be! Black Cat is awesome! They might do a thing where they introduce Felicia Hardy...and then have her become Black Cat in the fourth one *shrugs*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:00 PM
Ace87x is currently offline Click here to Send Ace87x a Private Message Find more posts by Ace87x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote