KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Under-Rated Ones

The Under-Rated Ones
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Miffed The Under-Rated Ones

Here's to those actors who dont get the credit they deserve.

To name a few...
Bill Murray
Kevin Spacey
Sean Bean
Heath Ledger
Tim Dalton

im sure the list goes on...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 10:21 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Rupert Grint should be added! love
And Heath Ledger is definately underrated!
So are Sean Bean and David Wenham! sad They're Boromir and Faramir)

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Last edited by Fay Lupin on Jul 4th, 2004 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:06 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Sean Astin
Jude Law

are really good actors but hardly anyone knows them..but every1 like Orlando Bloom just cuz they think he is hott..if Orlando Bloom didn't have good looks no one would like him cuz face it hes not a good actor!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:38 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

And before Troy everyone thought Eric Bana was a dag. (Exept Bana_Rama, ofcourse big grin )
I agree, Sean Astin is to good to be ignored, and in the lord of the rings Sam is way better than Leggie, who just stands around fighting with Gimli! And who gets all the attenton? Hm? miffed

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Last edited by Fay Lupin on Jul 4th, 2004 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:16 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Re: The Under-Rated Ones

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Here's to those actors who dont get the credit they deserve.

To name a few...
Bill Murray
Kevin Spacey
Sean Bean
Heath Ledger
Tim Dalton

im sure the list goes on...

I dont think thats entirely true. Bill Murray and Kevin Spacey are incredibly well respected in Hollywood. Sean Bean has got a good rep. Heath Ledger is quite underated (and a complete fitty!!) Dunno anything about Timothy Dalton except for Bond.
Paul Bettany is a seiously good actor and under-rated.

Kate xx

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:42 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

RUPERT GRINT.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:55 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

when you say underrated do you mean not a huge fan base of screaming girls huh

cause as KMC said
quote:
Bill Murray and Kevin Spacey are incredibly well respected in Hollywood. Sean Bean has got a good rep.

smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 08:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Sean Bean underrated? He's HUGE in the UK. . .

Once again a thread that "people" will fill with the names of the same damn actors that appear in the 3 or four blockbuster movies they spend all their time on this forum bleating on about. My psychic powers tell me that we will see many LOTR / Potter / pirate names. Any ... second.... now....

In other news. YEAH Paul Bettany: I've been watching him for years now and he's one of those burning up the screen can't take your eyes off him actors. Here's hoping.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 08:43 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah good point, it does depend on your definition of being highly rated. I guess we only hear about those who are splashed on billboards and womens magazines, the good actors may still be gettin the recognition regardless.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 10:25 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote