KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spider man INDIA

spider man INDIA
Started by: random task

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by PHANTASM
I just fear for my dear Bats.Seriously, I don't know what I'd do if they make a BATMAN INDIA!!!!!

I hope you fall into a coma.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:13 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by Into the Void
I hope you fall into a coma.

You know I really do not want to fall to your level...
tsk...tsk...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:18 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Good, I'm perfectly happy at my level without you being here.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:43 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I can see that...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:35 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

With that costume, he looks like a kunfu master.
Doesn't he?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 02:38 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, actually, he doesn't.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:59 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman India

Smile U rasist Bastards!!!

I AM ENRAGED! I actually registered just to answer to these horrible comments! This forum is obviously full of racists! Even the indian guy disses his own people. Comments like indians bathed in shit water. First of all there is nothing wrong with Spider-man India. Just as symbiot spiderman and mutated spiderman, hes just anotherversion of him. Second of all the reason marvel made spiderman india is because indian mythology makes the greates super heros and super villians of all time. Such as rakshasa, he is one of the strongest and most devious demons in all of indian mythology. I gaurentee that he will make a much better super villian than the green goblin ever could. I almost gaurentee that people like Brahma the creator, vishnue the preserver and of course shiva the the destroyer of insolence. As for the costume, if u diss the costume, u diss the ancient warriors of india. The ancient warriors of india dressed that way an weild huge indian tulwar swords and were some of the greatest melee warriors ever known. So if u think he looks like a kung fu master, u right he does. The ancient city of india is the perfect place for the new spidey.With the gates of india and the taj mahal, what better placeis there for this epic story. Lastly, comments like indians bathe in shit water, whoever said that should be ashamed. I wont lie, conditions arent that great in india. Yet, they live on and are some of the most intelligent people in the world. Survey shows that they are the most succsefull immagrants in the U.S. Spider-man india is a hero to many indian boys, sodont ever diss another culture, they have never dissed yours.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:02 AM
Spiderman India is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman India a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman India Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy

the ignorance of people like punkhermy's is just amazing

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:21 AM
crazy is currently offline Click here to Send crazy a Private Message Find more posts by crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well all i have to say is i think its an ok idea.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:55 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 04:20 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

whats wrong paola??

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:05 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: U rasist Bastards!!!

i would like to know as well, what is wrong ms. paola...

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman India
I AM ENRAGED! I actually registered just to answer to these horrible comments! This forum is obviously full of racists! Even the indian guy disses his own people. Comments like indians bathed in shit water. First of all there is nothing wrong with Spider-man India. Just as symbiot spiderman and mutated spiderman, hes just anotherversion of him. Second of all the reason marvel made spiderman india is because indian mythology makes the greates super heros and super villians of all time. Such as rakshasa, he is one of the strongest and most devious demons in all of indian mythology. I gaurentee that he will make a much better super villian than the green goblin ever could. I almost gaurentee that people like Brahma the creator, vishnue the preserver and of course shiva the the destroyer of insolence. As for the costume, if u diss the costume, u diss the ancient warriors of india. The ancient warriors of india dressed that way an weild huge indian tulwar swords and were some of the greatest melee warriors ever known. So if u think he looks like a kung fu master, u right he does. The ancient city of india is the perfect place for the new spidey.With the gates of india and the taj mahal, what better placeis there for this epic story. Lastly, comments like indians bathe in shit water, whoever said that should be ashamed. I wont lie, conditions arent that great in india. Yet, they live on and are some of the most intelligent people in the world. Survey shows that they are the most succsefull immagrants in the U.S. Spider-man india is a hero to many indian boys, sodont ever diss another culture, they have never dissed yours.

ignorance, unfortunately, knows no boundery. and people tend to hate what they don't know or understand.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:47 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Omg i idnt even know people would actually hate this idea. i thought everyone would like it. is everyone mad because its like their stealing spiderman and making a different version of him???? i am confused

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:50 PM
super pr*xy

well, in my own opinion, some people don't like the idea of something so american being turned into something else. spiderman has a lot of purist fans and they see spiderman india as a breach in spiderman's integrity... some might even see it as treason or trechary.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:08 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I was shocked he only registered for that..... and 'cause I never read this thread before embarrasment

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:58 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman India

well at least some of u guys get it. People do tend to hate what they dont know. But, u see my point, me being indian and seeing all the racist comments about indians i had to answer to that. I still think its a great idea. Soon you will all see. Except for the racists.Nice to see that there are some people who understand these kinds of things.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 02:26 AM
Spiderman India is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman India a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman India Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SPIDER SONIC
1.21 jiggowats?!?!

smile U racist bastards? hahahah!!!! ehh....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 07:27 PM
SPIDER SONIC is currently offline Click here to Send SPIDER SONIC a Private Message Find more posts by SPIDER SONIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

blink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 10:38 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Re: U rasist Bastards!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman India

Listen, The SPIDERMAN, is NOT supoosed to dress like the 'oh-so-great indian warriors!!!!!!!Not to mention...he is not supposed to be an indian...
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

And At least I mind my language!!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 11:23 PM