KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)

Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

<<VENOMfan=entered>>

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:01 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
Draven's eyes narrowed a bit and than looked away, trying to make it seemed like he was bored.

The Reaper sensed the dragon's discomfort and briefly passed her eyes over him before resuming the conference.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur began to feel bored as the meeting was getting on. In a low tone of voice he speak to himself " goddamn it, where's those pack of cigarettes? "

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:02 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

For a while the reaper was silent and blankly looked about the room, than said, "is there a dead one among you?"

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

" do you mean the freaky looking guy? , he went to the bathroom , a couple of hours ago , i've told him not to eat those damn burritos!"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:05 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

the Specter flung aside books and viles until he found what he was looking for

the Voice"Well that was well hidden....Marcus....MARCUS!"
the specter snapped at Marcus

Marcus had finally shaken off the shock of what he was witnessing and said"all this for a broom?"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:06 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

She looked at the latter for a moment and than looked down to the floor, concentrating. than brought her head up "i don't think he's in the lavantry..."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:06 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur smiling to the reaper " hey darling i do not care , you know?"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:08 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Imogen's powerful hearing suddenly picked something up. She quickly turned to face the door.

"He's down the hallway..."

SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"do you value your life, young one?" she asked calmly as if the insult didn't bother her.

Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur turning his attention to Imogens " so darling, what should we do?"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:09 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"It's not my call, Arthur."

She turned to Integra and Blaine for suggestions.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:10 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"Are you picking this up, Imogen?" asked Keira. "i'm picking up a strange sort of electrical aura..."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:11 AM
Marcellus
executioner

the voice "Ill let you in on somthing, there are laws binding the pyshical and Spectral realm. you know energy cannot be created or destroyed bla bla bla...."

Marcus replied"does this speech have a point?"

the voice"you will see,now return to your compatriots"

Marcus returned to join the others, as soon as he stepped into light the specter vanished

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:12 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur tried to ignore what the reaper told him , but there's an aura about her that he didnt like

Ashes

SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"Sorry, I don't believe my senses are powerful enough to pick up electrical waves, but I do feel something odd in the air..."

BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"Something dead...and something part...your kind...human..." said Keira.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:13 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"Yes, I sensed that from Marcus as well." Imogen shivered as she recalled the horrible smell she had gotten off the man...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"It feels as if there's something "off" with that corpse..."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:16 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur realize of the smell too " ohhhhh , some should light a match or something"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:18 AM