KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)

Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"Got a match that i can borrow?" asked Draven sarcastically.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Imogen smirked at the two.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:20 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Marcus returned " I do apologize for the odor."

the voice"So it seems at least two of them know about me"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:20 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur look at Draven indifferent "dude , i'm trying to get a cigarette , so where do i gonna get a match?"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:21 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Keira stared at the newcomer with her silvery eyes for a moment before speaking, "what's your name, corpse?"

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by Blind-Enemy
Arthur look at Draven indifferent "dude , i'm trying to get a cigarette , so where do i gonna get a match?"

"Here, I have some." Imogen pulled a box out of her pocket and handed it to Arthur. She also pulled out a lighter.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:24 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

So as not to suffocate from the corpse's oder, Draven had to breath through his mouth to keep from making disgusting faces and offending anyone.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:25 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur look at Imogen and tried to smile " thanks , but where the hell have you've been when i was asking for it a couple of hours ago? ,"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:26 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Marcus looked at the Reaper"my name is Marcus Grimm. and what is yours if you dont mind my asking"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:26 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

without much though Arthur took the cigarette " thanks baby !"

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

'Is that anyway to treat a lady?' thought Draven to himself and mentally scoffed at the rudeness this arrogant snaught was showin'.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:27 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by Blind-Enemy
Arthur look at Imogen and tried to smile " thanks , but where the hell have you've been when i was asking for it a couple of hours ago? ,"

She smiled back shrewdly. "I don't really like to share."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Marcus looked at the Reaper"my name is Marcus Grimm. and what is yours if you dont mind my asking"

"Most call me reaper, but at times i got by my last name Blaine" said Keira.

Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Arthur looked at Draven " just keep it to yourself pal' cause nobody cares , you know?"

Ashes

BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

(he said that to himself blind not out loud!)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:29 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

(sorry my bad)

Ashes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

(it's cool)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:31 AM
Marcellus
executioner

the voice"Reaper? I suppose she dosent feel the need to hide, If I would have been so forthcoming with my identity I would have been thusly smited......"

Marcus grew tired of the voice constant rambling "quite spook" he then watched and waited for the meeting to return to order

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
the voice"Reaper? I suppose she dosent feel the need to hide, If I would have been so forthcoming with my identity I would have been thusly smited......"

Marcus grew tired of the voice constant rambling "quite spook" he then watched and waited for the meeting to return to order

"I don't trust you enough to give you my real name," she said.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:35 AM
Marcellus
executioner

the voice"So she can hear me as well? Steatlh dosent appear to be in my favor...."

Marcus replied"I dont blame you for not trusting me, If I was alive I probably would not have given my real name as well. Hopefully I can eventually gain your trust."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:39 AM