KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » klingon language thread

klingon language thread
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Chuba du na yoka, "klingon"! mad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:50 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

All right people lets compare the deathstar to the borg cube: by the time you in sensor range it already has detailed files on you ship and weapons system. and heals like and oranism and the borg in the ship can just assimilate you and make you one of them.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:50 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

I think i have laughed for two minutes straight when i saw the title of this thread. I laughed so hard my eyes were watering.
laughing laughing laughing laughing thanks i needed that

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:51 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

It's not about how "good" the weapons in the shows are, it's about the quality of the show itself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furthermore, lightsabers are the best weapons ever conceived by man, so regardless of the obvious power of the borg cube, I win the argument cool stick out tongue

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:52 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Chuba du na yoka, "klingon"! mad

My name is Kahless the unforgetable. I am the first emporer of Khal the klingon homeworld. I help my breath for three hours underwater and killed a GHRo a klingon version of a shark. your no challenge

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:52 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
It's not about how "good" the weapons in the shows are, it's about the quality of the show itself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furthermore, lightsabers are the best weapons ever conceived by man, so regardless of the obvious power of the borg cube, I win the argument cool stick out tongue

phasers can stung or kill light sabers are only deadly.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:53 PM
Darth Revan
-

I am Darth Revan, the Sith lord who conquered the known universe single-handedly. I killed a very big shark on the planet Manaan easily. And if I ever meet you, I'll cut your puny blade in half with my lightsaber, or better yet, cut your hand from your arm altogether evil face

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:55 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

o mighty Dark Revan, the Sith Lord, The Compassionate, The Merciless, The Communist, The Anarchist, The Wise One, The One Who Sacrifies...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:57 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

And new owner of the Star Forge big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:58 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Damn right, both of you smokin' cool

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:59 PM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I know Vulcan alot better.

sig made by TOH. All hail TOH!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:02 AM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I know Sith... give me your money or i'll gut you. big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:03 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I call upon the power of the Curse Of Thorn to poke RaventheOnly's eye out!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:04 AM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
I know Sith... give me your money or i'll gut you. big grin

hell yeah I like the way you think cool

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:05 AM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

Ilike the way I think.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:07 AM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
I am Darth Revan, the Sith lord who conquered the known universe single-handedly. I killed a very big shark on the planet Manaan easily. And if I ever meet you, I'll cut your puny blade in half with my lightsaber, or better yet, cut your hand from your arm altogether evil face

I am kahles the unforgetable I will destory Just as I Have my brother because he destoryed the hornor of the clan. I have made my own sword by dipping and lock of hair into molten metal (dont try that at home kids)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:50 AM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

Ok I won't

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:11 AM
Magee

ur just using one of those translators, my freind is mental on star trek and he has one of them. Theres no way u have learned to speak it fluently.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:39 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by §words point
My name is Kahless the unforgetable. I am the first emporer of Khal the klingon homeworld. I help my breath for three hours underwater and killed a GHRo a klingon version of a shark. your no challenge

some people need to get out more confused

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:06 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote