KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » what do you think of the actors in the movie spiderman and do they fit the part.

what do you think of the actors in the movie spiderman and do they fit the part.
Started by: blackwidowlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

what do you think of the actors in the movie spiderman and do they fit the part.

my opinion is that MJ in the movie is nothing like the character in the comic. MJ had red wavy hair and stunning green eyes. Now i am sure they could have found someone that could more closely fit the part. They also told the story wrong MJ was NOT peters first love. Peter was in love with Gwen first and the green goblin killed her. It wasn't untill then that peter fell in love with MJ.

Now i am sure some of you have also noticed some character flaws
so do tell.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:31 PM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

oh, really? welcome to KMC!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:49 AM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Um, this should have been posted in the Spiderman forum........But welcome to KMCsmile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:59 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Yeah this should have been posted in the Spiderman forum, but I don't watch the spiderman cartoon that much so I can't really answer that question, but from what I saw, they fit pretty well, though kirsten did differ from MJ a little. Welcome though! big grin

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:00 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

please post spidey stuff in the spidey foram and welocom

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:05 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

When I first heard Tobey Maguire was gonna play Peter Parker, I thought they were over-stressing the dorky side of Peter Parker. After watching Spiderman 2 though, I'm glad they picked Tobey to do the part. He has this boyish quality to him that really makes you sympathize with him. Btw, is Harry Osbourne in the movie anything like the Harry Osbourne from the comics/cartoon? I've never watched the cartoon series or read the comics so someone enlighten me.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:23 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Um, not really. Harry looked even more dorky than Peter. He looked like a skinny clone of Norman. If you've seen Norman in the comics, Harry looked very similar, only weedier.

In the comics, both Harry and Norman had a haircut that seemed to come from Star Trek. To this day, I still don't understand the ginger corn-rows they wore.

I think the casting has been absolutely fantastic - except Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane.

Dunst would have been a brilliant Gwen Stacy, but MJ? Not a chance. Her red hair in the movies looks so fake too.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:35 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote