KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Favorite Scenes in Spidey 2

Favorite Scenes in Spidey 2
Started by: Flavio

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
routley
Spidey Fan

Laugh

mines when the chinese lady is singing the original spiderman song

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:57 AM
routley is currently offline Click here to Send routley a Private Message Find more posts by routley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I find it hard to think of one scene that was better. Even the soppy romantic and slow paced scenes were great. The scene where Pete tells Aunt May he was responsible was great. Tobey Maquire did an awesome acting job.

But, the best scene was definitely Spidey stopping the train, and the people helping him.

That scene is up there with the Death Star Trench Scene from Star Wars.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:52 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i really liked it when they dropped that Dr. Strange line when they were trying to figure out a name for Octavius. and the second harry was sitting at home and the door creaked and the laughs started, i had the biggest smile on myself. but i really loved the whole movie

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:49 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazlow
Legend in my own mind.

The best scene is when Bruce Campbell is the snooty usher. "Can I help you, sir?" Priceless.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 10:39 PM
Lazlow is currently offline Click here to Send Lazlow a Private Message Find more posts by Lazlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Train Scene is byfar the best scene in the movie cool

And again Stan Lee made a brief cameo in the movie just like he did in Spider-Man.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 10:50 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nail_bunny
Doc Ock lover

Any scene with Doc Ock in it was my faves. But my most favorite was when he was in the hospital and the arms came to life and killed everybody! That part rocked!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:44 AM
nail_bunny is currently offline Click here to Send nail_bunny a Private Message Find more posts by nail_bunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No.9
NeoBob

Based on sheer enjoyment i have to say the elevator scene or any scene with JJJ in it. But the scene after spidey stopped the train and the people caught him and carried him back was brilliantly powerful

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:00 AM
No.9 is currently offline Click here to Send No.9 a Private Message Find more posts by No.9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

My fav was probly when MJ found out and they were talkin on the web

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:05 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote