KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who should be the next bat villian

Who should be in the next Batman
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Scarecrow 4 28.57%
Clayface 1 7.14%
Killer Croc 2 14.29%
Mad Hatter 4 28.57%
Clock King 0 0%
King Tut 0 0%
Red Hood 0 0%
The Puzzler 0 0%
Tweedeldum and tweedledee 0 0%
Ra al ghul 3 21.43%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who should be the next bat villian
Started by: LIZARDRULZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LIZARDRULZ

Who should be the next bat villian

They used the basic's already but not all of them who should be in the next batman movie if they go the same way they have been?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 09:11 PM
LIZARDRULZ is currently offline Click here to Send LIZARDRULZ a Private Message Find more posts by LIZARDRULZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LIZARDRULZ

I'd like to see scarecrow and clayface myself if not them archer and mad hatter

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 09:15 PM
LIZARDRULZ is currently offline Click here to Send LIZARDRULZ a Private Message Find more posts by LIZARDRULZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

As I understand it, the new movie is not in continuity with the first four films. There's no reason they couldn't reuse villians. But I say Hugo Strange; he's underused.

And Ghul and Scarecrow are already going to be in the next movie.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:32 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

if they start all over, its either Joker or Twoface, maybe a Catwoman Red Claw type of movie in number 2??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:38 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CConn882
Primus Inter Pares

I say the Joker...though it seems both Scarecrow and Ra's need to come back after BB.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 05:56 PM
CConn882 is currently offline Click here to Send CConn882 a Private Message Find more posts by CConn882 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

In this new begains movie, I hope Scarecrow and Ra does not die, I would hate to see Batman go back to his movie killing ways.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 08:53 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

There is so many good villans in Batman, i can't wait to see the Scarecrow in Batman Begins

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:50 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

catwoman!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:07 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
catwoman!

She's not a villian - she's his date.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:26 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:44 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

The Scarcrow rocks, Number 3 in Bat baddies, I like his team up with the Joker in night fall.

Joker " FYAHH Never should have used Stirk, too unstable, After all his crazy.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:56 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

well it's rather interesting when his villan is his date!oh the drama!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:19 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

In fact I've had dates very much like that.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:40 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh really? hehe

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:44 AM
Loot

the villains are already choosen, ken watanabe is going to play Raīs al gul, and that guy from 28 days later cilian something, is going to be scarecrow, i think they are great choices.

Donīt forget itīs Christopher Nolan whoīs directing this movie, and he is great.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:46 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

clay face

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:50 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i want scarecrown, or the clovk king i wannasee batman in matrix style yaha.............

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:05 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
In this new begains movie, I hope Scarecrow and Ra does not die, I would hate to see Batman go back to his movie killing ways.

well i dont think they would build the arkham asilum,just to kill the scarecrown, and has all guys will pretend to die i think

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:10 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i also like to see two face

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:11 AM