KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » RHINO in the third movie...

RHINO in the third movie...
Started by: makten

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
makten

RHINO in the third movie...

My frd told me that he read this off in the newspaper....
Seems that in the third spiderman movie, the black dude in DARE DEVIL who plays the KING PIN is gonna be RHINO....
i was like WTF...rhino's not even black...and how could he be both KING PIN and RHINO!?
then my frd was like..."well, believe it or not...i read that off the newspaper"
gees....RHINO? he's probably gonna be some small character in the third movie..what a disappointment

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:46 AM
makten is currently offline Click here to Send makten a Private Message Find more posts by makten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Omg, the newspaper! wow! some info about the third movie before production of the actual movie!

i doubt that that is true, it may be, not for sure, but the whole the black dude in DARE DEVIL who plays the KING PIN is gonna be RHINO.... ( Michael Clarke Duncan), sounds very fake and just a fanmade rumor

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:56 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It's a fake.........everybody knows The Lizard will be in Spider-Man 3.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:36 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Maybe UNIVERSAL or who ever make the Spidey films could make douzens of spidey films ( like a James Bond series) and MCD could play Kingpin in one of those!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:39 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

...they are doing that blink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:40 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought the third film was already in production. Besides, nobody likes the Rhino.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:54 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

really, o well then, i guess sam is like gl now, rite after ep1 premiered, he started writing the early draft of ep 2

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:16 PM
wuTa

yea i think its safe to say there is no way the rhino is gonna be the 3rd villian

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:21 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

i think sinister six should be the villians in spiderman 3

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:50 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

that would be kool don't you people think?or kingpin should be in it with a new assasin or if the lizard is in it he should only be in it for half the movie and another villian should be in it

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:52 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

A cool idea IMO would be that MCD plays the King Pin and he forms the Sinister Six (with Harry replacing Doc Ock).

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:08 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

ya thats wat they should do

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:27 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

The Lizard may be in S3, but there has to be a bigger criminal, too! The Rhino is a small thug with big girth. He's a stupid bank robber. If he were to be in S3, he'll play a small part. But ppl will not accept Michael Duncun Clarke as Rhino as he's prominent as the King Pin in Daredevil. But of course in the original comic series and 60's TV series there are no black arch-villains, are they? They might change with the times and make Rhino black. But I could see MDC as Rhino, I really could!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:42 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

ok well i still think it should be sinister six and kingpin in it with MDC playing him and i think that the lizard should just be a little thing at the start and that the lizard and spiderman should have 1 battle then kingpin and the sinister six should come in i think that well be kool

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 07:18 PM
mr.marvel
MARVELous

ok here's my vision...right after the opening credits we see a hard fought battle between the rhino and our friendly neighborhood spiderman.after being struck down by the massive beast,the screen fades.when spidey awakens he see's the goblin.thinking to himself "wtf he's back?"(though im sure he wont say ****)as his vision goes back into focus he sees 6 figures in the back.enters the sinister six...think about it,other than fisk who else has the funds?harry.that way we can a introduce villians we dont wanna see a whole movie based on.and we get things going quickly but intro ducing them at the begining of the movie.plenty of time for plenty of action.and all of this would leave plenty of room for the symbiote crisis in spiderman 4 & 5...anyway i think that would be cool.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:00 PM
mr.marvel is currently offline Click here to Send mr.marvel a Private Message Find more posts by mr.marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

ya that would be kool.....does anybody here wanna have a drawing contest but u got to make up the person u draw if anyone wnats to have a contest

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:10 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

VENOMfan, VENOMfan, where art thou, VENOMfan?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:38 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

brock lesnar would make a better rhino than michael clarke duncan

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:48 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Spiderman 3 thread people.

check out the simple rules thread too

closing...................

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:49 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote