KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Vulture

The Vulture
Started by: CrazyEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

The Vulture

The Vulture is one of the coolest Spidey villians ever. His return in Amazing Spider-Man #7 is my favourite comic ever!!! For Spider-Man 3, I think they should make him the new villian, along with a guest-star appearance at the start by The Rhino! Does anyone else think having The Vulture in Spidey3 is a good idea, if only it's a short role or maybe as Adrian Tooms?

Attachment: amazing spider-man #7.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:59 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

wasnt the vulture some old guy who could drain peoples youth in order to be young again? I'm not sure this is based on the 90's tv series.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:05 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

no vulture shouldn't be only if they have the sinister six hes not big enough to be there alone

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:59 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

If Vulture was to appear in S3 or S4 they will have to change his character around. He shouldn't be an old man draining people's life force to make himself young, but rather a young man draining life force to stop a deadly disease that is ravaging through his body. Change with the times.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 02:08 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i hate the vulture...he reminds me of a cracked out version of Prof X...i dont think he would make a good villian movie wise either he's just a thief he doesnt relate to parker in anyway like the goblins, dock ock, venom, and the lizard plus an old man in a bird costume is not that appealing....its almost comical

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:56 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

"i hate the vulture"

me 2

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:59 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice idea, Reborn, although I don't see what's so bad about him being old and draining youth (though it would probably make him less likeable, lol).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:02 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Phoenix

does anybody have pics of cosmic carnage? he's quite hard to find pics of...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:14 PM
Spider-Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

the Vulture is one of my fav. spiderman villains!!!! yay vulture!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:29 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the question is, why?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:30 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

why not? he's cool! he's like. old, but he still is an evil bastard!!! and it rocks

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:32 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never thought of the Vulture as "cool". I found him to be rather boring and uninspired. Whee, he can fly around. Whee, he can, um, steal youth.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:37 PM