KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The Danger Room

The Danger Room
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chrissyg

im not sure who should play beast thats a hard one

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:05 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bozzalev
Jono fangirl

As far as villains in X3, I think it would totally rock to see Onslaught. However, it would not fit in with the plot, as the Onslaught story arc is WAY too complicated. But just imagine it...Xavier and Magneto as one...it would be pure E V I L !

But I wouldn't mind seeing a movie version Apocalypse, either. But, as we are at the mercy of the writers and director, I will be happy just seeing more Nightcrawler.

www.geocities.com/jonothonstarsmorefan/index.html
A Chamber homage

Quote of the week: "Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:11 PM
Bozzalev is currently offline Click here to Send Bozzalev a Private Message Find more posts by Bozzalev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

if you want to discuss possible villans and characters, use the synopsis thread at the top of the page, this thread is for the danger room only wink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:13 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

X-Men 3

I get my info from various sources like superherohype aswell as other sites and from Wizard Magazine also from ofcourse television.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 12:09 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

X3

I get my info from various sources like superherohype aswell as other sites and from Wizard Magazine also from ofcourse television.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 12:16 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

why did u tell us twice?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 12:17 AM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

It was a mistake excuse me.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 12:29 AM
chrissyg

ok

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:17 AM
Praylu

NO HALLE BERRY IN X-MEN 3?

So far Alan Cummings, Ian Mckellen, Hugh Jackman, Shawn Ashmore, Rebecca Romijn plus more are all signed but not Halle Berry. Rumors are she wants alot more screen time and the story to revolve around Storm more and she wants more money but Bryan Synger claims the strory is not headed that way also says it will central more around the Pheonix saga.

Source: Combined superherohype posts.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:57 AM
fabgab04
gambit's girl

I also heard those rumors, but I recently noticed that her name is on the list of signed up actors to be in X3 at imbd.com. I really hope she's in it again!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:49 PM
fabgab04 is currently offline Click here to Send fabgab04 a Private Message Find more posts by fabgab04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Danger Room guys........ yes

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:30 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

who cares we can post about anything here calm down

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:37 AM
Shadow_King
-

i hope in x3 they show wolverine vs gambit in the danger room like they did in the first episode in x-men the animated show.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:37 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by chrissyg
who cares we can post about anything here calm down

I'm calmed no expression
you can't post anything here, that's why there's an off-topic forum on KMC

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:44 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Re: NO HALLE BERRY IN X-MEN 3?

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
So far Alan Cummings, Ian Mckellen, Hugh Jackman, Shawn Ashmore, Rebecca Romijn plus more are all signed but not Halle Berry. Rumors are she wants alot more screen time and the story to revolve around Storm more and she wants more money but Bryan Synger claims the strory is not headed that way also says it will central more around the Pheonix saga.

Source: Combined superherohype posts.

Halle Berry wont do X3. It has been confirmed, in the running for the role is Christina Milian.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:48 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

quote:
I'm calmed
you can't post anything here, that's why there's an off-topic forum on KMC

yeah... why do we always have to remind them about that? don't they have brains? if they have, do their brain cells work properly? erm

We are in a SPECIFIC Forum intended for a specific topic... so we can't just ignore the thread and talk anything here ... we have OTF section.. so that you are free to do what you want till you get banned.... it's all yours.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:50 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! yeah!!! ban!! ban!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:33 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

BACK TO TOPIC TIMEWARP PASSES

That was always something that bothered me. They went into elaborate detail to show cerebro, but the danger room is just as important. Who are the X-Men without the danger room?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:55 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

hey... Cyclops..... do you mind? we were banning someone roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

and to answer your question: Danger Roomless X-Men? confused big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:08 AM
Shadow_King
-

i think the danger room was the coolest room in the x-mansion.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:09 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote