KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Quick Venom question

Quick Venom question
Started by: Sinuar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinuar

Quick Venom question

Hi all, I am new here, been reading the boards for a week or two. I am a huge Venom fan, I pretty much have all the comics Venom was in till I stopped collecting in 97.

Anyways, I was reading about how Venom is more stronger then before.. I was wondering why and how much stronger he is.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:26 AM
Sinuar is currently offline Click here to Send Sinuar a Private Message Find more posts by Sinuar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

venom is a wimp

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 10:28 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

have you read the new Venom series? The Symbiot has returned to the artic, It now consumes living beings and gains there strength, He consumed Wolverine so he is nearlt invincible now, There are many people trying to kill it, including these "Agents" from another planet. Pretty good run of Books IMO. however Venom is not Eddie Brock right now, nor is Spidey involved, Yet.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:03 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Not entirely accurate. Eddie Brock is the host of the original Venom, who has been cloned. A woman named Patricia Robertson (from the arctic outpost the Cowboy mentioned) is the host of the cloned Venom. The clone is currently in NYC, and it's mission is to find and kill the original Venom. Eddie Brock has taken a liking to Patricia and is bent on protecting her. Spider-man has been involved, albeit briefly, along with the Fantastic Four, Nick Fury, and S.H.I.E.L.D. The next book (#17) is the second to the last in this title, and will feature Spider-man once again. I have written many synopses on this title, and I have answered a ton of questions. I'll try to locate one of my last posts about it, and I'll let you know where you can find it. Thusfar, they've been enough info for anyone interested in the book.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:00 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go Patricia! (She's a fox when the symbiote takes over, lol.)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:02 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

yeah I only read until issue 9.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:14 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

I nearly stopped reading it then, myself--it irked me to no end that Brock had just seemed to fall off the edge of the Earth. I remember telling my friend on the way in, "I swear to God, if there's no Eddie in here, I'm out!" Looks like He was listening, and I got what I wanted. Then the book started to get very engrossing. Then it got even better.
Even though you stopped reading this book, you really should go out and grab the rest while you can. Very intricate plot--and like nothing I've ever seen.

Gosh, it seems like I wrote a very detailed post for someone just 2 or 3 weeks ago--up to, and including issue #16, but I can't remember who it was for, or even what thread it was on.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 08:42 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're a Venom fan...like that guy VENOMfan. Therefore, you're HIS ALTER EGO!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:25 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinuar

Well I hope you enjoy the rest of the series badsymbiote, let us know what happens in the final one

thanks for the information on Venom

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:08 PM
Sinuar is currently offline Click here to Send Sinuar a Private Message Find more posts by Sinuar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Love

Aw, y'all are sweet. Your gratitude is all the thanks I need. Of course, you can absolutely count on me to write more and post more pics when #17 comes out on the 28th.
In fact, not only can you count on it, you couldn't stop me if you tried!

Attachment: twst16-pantsdown.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:54 AM