KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Errors in Spider-man 2

Errors in Spider-man 2
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Errors in Spider-man 2

Post any errors or nitpicks that you saw in the movie.

The ones that I saw were that he kept getting his mask back somehow, after it sinks with the building and somehow gets from the top of the train to the inside of it...

And Doc Ock's attack on Peter. Not knowing that Pete's Spider-man, he hurls a car at him and then throws him so hard against the wall that the bricks break and then expects him to find Spider-man.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:24 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

no, im pretty sure htose are just nit picks

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:52 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I was also wondering why the hell he beat the crap out of Parker.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:38 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

because he's a bumbling idiot

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:00 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

fist peter (if u didnt noticed) was keeping the mask on his suit side looked like belt thing,and in the train after he took it out the scene dont show he trowing it off the train car, so u cannot say it for sure.
the only flaw in doctor octopus is how he found peter in the cafe and expected him to be alive after trowing a car(the stunts and effects must had came before the scrpt in that scene,like for this movie we must do a thrill scene)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:49 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the mistake i noticed was more of a logical one, which is his web being able to halt a speeding 80 ton train. wow! i guess

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:30 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
fist peter (if u didnt noticed) was keeping the mask on his suit side looked like belt thing,and in the train after he took it out the scene dont show he trowing it off the train car, so u cannot say it for sure.
the only flaw in doctor octopus is how he found peter in the cafe and expected him to be alive after trowing a car(the stunts and effects must had came before the scrpt in that scene,like for this movie we must do a thrill scene)

The kids found the mask in the back of the train... he was never in the back of the train, so there's no way his mask could have gotten back there.

And I've seen the movie three times and never saw the mask on his belt or anything. Next time I see it I'll watch for it.

Anyone see any other errors or nitpicks?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:13 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

in the scene the camera show up from the higher point u see spiderman fightin octopus in the last train car. the thing is (i dont remember well ive seen once) but it seems he take off the mask ON the train. so they could not find it IN the train

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 12:54 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

What about if he took the mask off and then the wind took it. It could be very possible for a mask thrown at the head of a train, to end up at the tail of the train if said train was moving.
The one thing that bothered me was that Otto coulde take Spidey's puches. He wasn't superpowered and didn't have any armor, so you would think a punch from a fully powered Spider-Man would liquify his face.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:26 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

zephonim u as a spidey fan must know, spiderman dont use his full strengh on non powerfull people

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:56 AM
SPIDER SONIC
1.21 jiggowats?!?!

y??

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 07:36 AM
SPIDER SONIC is currently offline Click here to Send SPIDER SONIC a Private Message Find more posts by SPIDER SONIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Zephonim
What about if he took the mask off and then the wind took it. It could be very possible for a mask thrown at the head of a train, to end up at the tail of the train if said train was moving.
The one thing that bothered me was that Otto coulde take Spidey's puches. He wasn't superpowered and didn't have any armor, so you would think a punch from a fully powered Spider-Man would liquify his face.

The sparks fly onto his mask. He then goes back ON TOP of the train and takes it off. The mask then disappears. There's no way it could have gotten INSIDE the train and in the back of it.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 07:23 PM
Spiderman_RJ

thats what i said previouly

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 08:08 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

when he saved thsoe kids from the big truck, after he landed with them, you could see a wire. unless that was supposed to be his web. if so, then nevermind

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:43 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

it is his web dude, but still good catch

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 10:33 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
thats what i said previouly

Sorry, didn't notice it in your post.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 10:18 PM
Zephonim

I know that he would be pulling his punches, but when Ock is hanging his aunt off a building, or when he is on the verge of killing his chick and destroying New York you would think he might slip a little, or at least want to stop him. Ock takes a bunch of punches in their first fight, and even when pulling his punches you would still think that he would do massive amounts of damage.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:47 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

About the mask, we're supposed to suspend belief a little here. You bought a young man stopping a speeding train with webbing that shoots from his hands, yet his mask getting blown back onto the train is totally out of the question?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:37 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
About the mask, we're supposed to suspend belief a little here. You bought a young man stopping a speeding train with webbing that shoots from his hands, yet his mask getting blown back onto the train is totally out of the question?

His powers are explained, the mask is an error. If they showed the mask fly into the train or if one of the people said that it flew into the train, then I'd believe it. But he takes it off and then it disappears and reappears inside in the back.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:07 PM
scibott

You should use High School Physics people, he takes off the mask after the sparks, it's caught by the wind, and thrown into the door of the last car of the train, simple. The kids found it stuck to the glass of the door and nabbed it. Use your brains, that's what they're there for. Sorry if I seem a little harsh.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:20 PM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote