KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The Sentinels

The Sentinels
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chrissyg

wat do u mean savior?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:23 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I was being sarcastic

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:25 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

o ok

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:43 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Cool The Sentinels

I think the Sentinels should join up with the villains in X3 just to see how the X-Men would handle it. Is there any higher ranking or whatever than Senior Member in these message boards?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:05 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

the sentionals could team up with the BOEM becuz megneto can control them

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:09 PM
Shadow_King
-

i think it would be hard to put in the sentinels in the story plot.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:11 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

yes it would be

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:13 PM
Shadow_King
-

but they could put the x-men in the 4th movie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:15 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i mean they could put the sentinels in the 4th one.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:15 PM
chrissyg

ya that would be a better idea i wonder wat the fourth 1s plot well be i thought the fourth one might have FOH

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:16 PM
Shadow_King
-

nah. i think the 4th x-men movie should be about the mutant empire.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:17 PM
Praylu

Cool THE SENTINELS

I think the fourth should be an all out hunt for every mutant in the world.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:28 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Re: THE SENTINELS

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I think the fourth should be an all out hunt for every mutant in the world.

*points*

that would be a friggin awesome movie yes

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:59 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

who would the villains be if thats wat X4 is?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 11:32 PM
Shadow_King
-

it would be humanity as villians.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:08 AM
Paola
Ronin

they will be doomed....

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:13 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

sorry i was wrong the humanity would not be the villians. the villian would be master mold and maybe the 4th X movie could be about when magneto kidnapped senator kelly in the x-men TAS episodes and the sentinels were involved. i think that was the epi were there were like 10000000 sentinels.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:15 AM
Praylu

Cool THE SENTINELS

Maybe they can turn all the other mutants against the X-Men in the fourth like they did in the cartoons when that guy tried to kill Magneto and made eveyone believe it was the X-Men and then they can have The Sentinels involved too plus the humans with those Clubs they always had it would be an all out war!! evil face

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:43 AM
Shadow_King
-

do you mean when fabian cortez thought he killed magneto when he launched mag's quarters from asteroid m to earth. And FAbian Cortez blamed Gambit for killing mags.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:46 AM
Praylu

Shocked THE SENTINELS

Actually Xavier, Beast, and Gambit were blamed but Beast and Xavier escaped but Gambit didn't remember. Anyway I just want to see Master Mold in the 4th movie evil face

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:09 AM