KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Collosus VS The Juggernaut

Collosus VS The Juggernaut
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

Colossus vs the Juggernaut ? Hah, Colossus gets his shiny ass kicked. He has virtually no chance against Juggernaut, because he can not hurt Juggernaut.

He can not hurt him, he will get tired, hungry... whatever. Juggernaut won't. Juggernaut can deal out more damage to Colossus than vice versa. And is also way more durable.

Colossus is a better fighter and is smarter, true, but in this case it won't make that much difference. In the end, Juggernaut wins.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 04:52 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I agree...i think these people need to stop watching cartoons anr refer to the actual comic books...I think that Jugs has pretty much got this one tied up...except that i think Colossus kinda has a determined/lucky/wildcard property like the Thing does...although he shouldnt be able to win some fights on paper, he still manages to do so

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 07:58 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

First of all, if jugs falls off a cliff, he can walk on air or climb up the cliff. He has done the former before. Second, Hulk is pretty much on the level with juggernaut, and he's everything colossus is and then some (cept for skin toughness). Third, Juggernaut is bigger, and smarter. You all talk like Cain is some idiot! He may not be a genius, but he's sure as hell smart enough to kick Colossus's ass.

Juggernaut wins 10/10 1v1 matches.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:42 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Agreed. If Juggernaut doesn't wear him down earlier, Colossus would probably go down when he expends his steel form. And if they're fighting on a tall, thin, American Gladiator joust style platform and Juggernaut falls off, he'll just climb back up. Or knock the mountain's lights out and bring Colossus down with it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The funny thing is, Juggernaut is so much bigger he could just grab colossus in his hands and crush him.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:45 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'd giggle for an hour if I saw Juggernaut "beer can" Colossus on his forehead.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:50 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

1. they are both damn near invincible(no juggy isn't invincible)
2.neither of them need to eat drink, brethe or tire
3.they never tire
4.collosus is more expieriened in fighting, and in tactics and would eventually trick him(because juggy isn't a monkey or ne thing but he ain't exaclty mr.fantastic either)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:24 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by spyrokinesi35
1. they are both damn near invincible(no juggy isn't invincible)
2.neither of them need to eat drink, brethe or tire
3.they never tire
4.collosus is more expieriened in fighting, and in tactics and would eventually trick him(because juggy isn't a monkey or ne thing but he ain't exaclty mr.fantastic either)

1) Colossus is nowhere near invicible. His level of damage resistance is laughable when compared to juggernaut's.

2) Wrong, Colossus cannot stay in his organic metal form forever without eating or drinking. He does get tired.

3) See above.

4) No he isn't. Juggernaut was enlisted in the army during 'nam (Cain Marko) and has been a X-men villain longer then Colossus has been an X-man.

You know nothing about either character. Go read some comics before stating things you don't know anything about.

(if you can prove me wrong, give me an issue number, I dare ya wink )

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:14 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

1.he's almost as invincible as hulk
2. I know more about both of the characters than you and I like them both the same
3. collosus' record time in staying in armoured form is five days and while in ARMOURED form he dosn't need to eat drink or brethe and doesn't tire and I highly doubt that they will be fighting for over five days
4. juggernaut's an @$$ he couldn't beat collosus in tactics collosus can run cirlces around the danger room(which can be hard even for wolverine). finally in strenght and invincibitlity juggy wins no contest but piotr would find a way to beat him and he's been a villian longer because a. the gem of cytorak makes him look like he's in his late twety's /early 30's even though he's forty two and collosus wasn't even a teenager when he got his power

Last edited by Whittdawg92 on Sep 20th, 2004 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:29 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
4. ...but piotr would find a way to beat him...

With what?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:49 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
1.he's almost as invincible as hulk
2. I know more about both of the characters than you and I like them both the same
3. collosus' record time in staying in armoured form is five days and while in ARMOURED form he dosn't need to eat drink or brethe and doesn't tire and I highly doubt that they will be fighting for over five days
4. juggernaut's an @$$ he couldn't beat collosus in tactics collosus can run cirlces around the danger room(which can be hard even for wolverine). finally in strenght and invincibitlity juggy wins no contest but piotr would find a way to beat him and he's been a villian longer because a. the gem of cytorak makes him look like he's in his late twety's /early 30's even though he's forty two and collosus wasn't even a teenager when he got his power

1) Hulk isn't nearly invincible at all. He has thick skin, and Colossus is actually considered to be TOUGHER then Hulk. He is still no where near invincible, and doesn't come near Juggernaut's level.

2) No, you don't, and I don't care if you do.

3) You just proved my point. He does require food and water because he can't stay in armored form indefinitly. He does tire, although it takes an extreme amount of exertion to do so. And you're right, Juggs has this in under an hour.

4) Tactics really don't matter when Colossus can't even hurt him. Not only that, but Colossus can run circles around Juggernaut all he wants, but when Juggernaut gives him a backhand you can be sure he's going to be moving away from Juggernaut at speeds he's never even dreamt of.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:49 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

everyone always underetimates colossus, he is probably the most under rated hero out there, both of these guys have class 100 strength, and both of them would have a realy realy realy hard time hurting eachother,
these guys are strong enough to throw the other one into space, bit colossus doenst need to breath, juggy does

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:59 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

what are you smokin? juggernaut doesn't need to brethe eat or drink at all

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:01 PM
crazyspinz

u sure?, i thought that was only 8th day that didnt need to brethe, but im prolly wrong

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:04 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Hey all you people that don't actually read comics but yet insist on voicing your unknowledgable opinion.

They already fought before.

Juggernaut in his normal clothes was hitting on a woman in a bar. Colossus bumped into Juggernaut and he started to fight. A slightly annoyed juggernaut then beat the crap out of colossus without much trouble at all.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Sep 20th, 2004 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:14 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Juggernaut commented on how badly he beat Colossus and Wolverine who watched the fight agreed.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:31 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

didnt colossus beat ironman and thor at the same time, and wouldnt thor wipe the floor with juggy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:33 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Do you read comics at all? Colossus beat IronMan and Thor in the ULTIMATE UNIVERSE. A universe completely seperate from the mainstream marvel universe. The mainstream marvel universe is what im talking about.

In there first battle, Thor got beaten by juggernaut badly. He then tried the godblast but juggernaut was pushing through it. Thor then wrapped juggernaut in tons of metal and teleported him away.

In their second battle, thor used his hammer to create a spinning vortex which cut off juggernaut from his power source for 60 seconds. Thor then started to turn the tides on juggernaut and started to overpower him. The 60 seconds time was up and Juggernaut regained his full power. Thor tied juggernaut's hand to the end of the mjolnir and hurled the mjolnir into the sky taking juggernaut along as well.

Thor has never out right beaten Juggernaut as long as Juggernaut has had the power of cytorak.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Sep 20th, 2004 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:43 PM
crazyspinz

i know it was the ultimate universe, but i didnt know that there powers where that differant, i thought that they where the same powers, just differant setting and universe and such

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:26 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Ultimate are very different. I despise ultimate for the reason that lot of people new to comics get the wrong ideas... besides, I've always felt that ultimates are the "User friendly" version of comics aimed at new readers and younger readers.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:30 AM