KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » would you become she venom

would you become she venom
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robo-Chocobo

THE 100 POST IS MINE AHAHAHHAHa

maybe hostile should put

"horribly addicted"
if you know what i mean..

anyway.....so if lets say hostile became she-venom would it control him/her=it? or would it control...it?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:53 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
THE 100 POST IS MINE AHAHAHHAHa

maybe hostile should put

"horribly addicted"
if you know what i mean..

anyway.....so if lets say hostile became she-venom would it control him/her=it? or would it control...it?

Fine, you win. Don't get so chocked up about it.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:23 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Dude, the symbiote doesn't control the wearer. It's a shared control kinda thing. I guess in theory the wearer should be in control, but I find that abusive. I much prefer the deal Venom's got goin on.

Also, i'm always proud to be on the same list as Bill Cosby, whether it's an enemy list or not.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 01:00 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

quote:
Originally posted by Hostile
Dude, the symbiote doesn't control the wearer. It's a shared control kinda thing. I guess in theory the wearer should be in control, but I find that abusive. I much prefer the deal Venom's got goin on.

Also, i'm always proud to be on the same list as Bill Cosby, whether it's an enemy list or not.

Yes, it is such like jell-o with the wingling, and the wonbleling
and the jelloling.Ha-Ha-Ha.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 01:07 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazlow
Legend in my own mind.

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
"WE SAID WE ARE SHE-VENOM. THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, BUT WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. NOW, BEAT IT!!!"

That's not really all that scary. Seriously, if I got into a fight with She-Venom, I'd prolly kick some ass...then I'd get my ass handed to me, beg for my life...then (if she's generous enough to let me live) ask for her autograph...and maybe a picture or three.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:28 AM
Lazlow is currently offline Click here to Send Lazlow a Private Message Find more posts by Lazlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

hey lazlow...your sig is wrong you put tunder not thunder

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:01 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazlow
Legend in my own mind.

I fixed that right as you said that. Thanks for your patronage though.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:03 AM
Lazlow is currently offline Click here to Send Lazlow a Private Message Find more posts by Lazlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

nice ghost...^^

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:06 AM
Robo-Chocobo

a thought just occured....what if do to some mysterious portal, or a random plot device(which ever you prefer) the symbiote bonded to kerrigan,queen of blades. o.O now THAT is badass.

completely random, i just thought about how bad ass she-venom is, and how when i saw the ghost thing, i thought about how bad ass infested kerrigan is.

infested-she-venom....now THAT is scary.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:09 AM
Lazlow
Legend in my own mind.

Wow...that would be crazy...not to mention that fact it would look friggin' awesome. Idea. Write to Blizzard concept artists...or Marvel...joint venture?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:37 AM
Robo-Chocobo

Yah right,!! lol, i just think it would look badass, thats all, they would nevr do a joint deal, and besides, marvel has been acting like a japanese school girl, it threaatened all the mod sites that had marvel super hero mods on them, and you had to get rid of them if you downloaded em, like for the super hero game freedom force.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:43 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ide since were talking about different universe symbyote bonding what about yuna possibly pain DAMN (BRAIN IS POSSIBLY THINKNG OF DOING CROSSOVER FANFICTION ) also what do you guy,s think of a harry potter metal gear solid crossover i have one in the works

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:48 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

I want Venom + Witchblade.

BECAUSE BEING FUSED TO ONE ALIEN ENTITY JUST ISNT ENOUGH!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:52 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Lazlow
That's not really all that scary. Seriously, if I got into a fight with She-Venom, I'd prolly kick some ass...then I'd get my ass handed to me, beg for my life...then (if she's generous enough to let me live) ask for her autograph...and maybe a picture or three.

I wasn't trying to be scary. I was saying that there can be but one, and it is I. And for the record, I would hand you your ass--in a burlap sack. Unless of course, you're very attractive, then I'd take what I wanted from you, then beat ya. Fair enough?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:28 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of Witchblade, what exactly is that?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 12:49 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

its this bracelet that joan of arc had suppossedly, and it morphs into the gauntlet, and knives and swors pop out of it, its pretty cool.(girls can use it htough)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:10 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ohhi know lots on wthcblade the witchblade is a symbyitoic being but in know way is it like venom/carnage it ocmes in the form of a braclet but ussualy makes spiky clothing for theh ost that ussualy oncy cover the breasts and genitallia it is hundreds of thousands of millions of years old cavewomen were using it egiptians, cowboys, and joan of arc had it now the latest host is a cop i cant remember her name

i was actually thinking at one point of doing a venom/carnage crossover with witchblde possibly thinking carnage was tracking it htinking tat the witchblad was another symbyote an when finding out it,s nothing more then a brclet go on a killing spree ( here is a picture)

Attachment: witchblade.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:39 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are the powers that Witchblade gives its host? And can ONLY girls use it?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:53 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yes only females can use it....sucsesfully males can use it but it will reject them and hurt them quite a bloody lot

the powers are: able to create mostweapons ou of the clothing/armour enhanced healing (i think)able to fire blasts ( i am not sure if these are mystic bolts possibly from my p.o.v. )

the polar opposite to the witchblade is the darkness which is a family tradition it goes through each child it activates at nigth and covers you in a suit

the powers are that you are able to create anything out of the shadows but if you impregnate a women then you will die and the next child gets the gift of the the darkness but it activates when you are 21

(oh and feceman why am i not on your respect list)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:54 PM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

You aint seen "cool" until you seen Witchblade in full **** You Up mode. She has wings.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:05 PM