KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » WOAH Cool, Darth Vader Voice Changer

WOAH Cool, Darth Vader Voice Changer
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

WOAH Cool, Darth Vader Voice Changer

COooool Dude, this awsome, want this when this comes out...

http://starwars.com/collecting/news...ws20040728.html

Become Darth Vader with the New Darth Vader Voice Changer
July 28, 2004

Since the world was first introduced to the evil Darth Vader more than 25 years ago, people everywhere have mimicked his legendary voice and his infamous breathing sounds.

Late this fall, people all over the country will be able to become the most legendary character of the entire Star Wars saga with Hasbro's new electronic Darth Vader Voice Changer.

The Darth Vader Voice Changer features the realistic helmet, mask and chest plate that made the very image of Darth Vader an icon. Just put on the gear, and the change will be complete when you hear your own voice converted to sound like that of the evil Lord Vader! Two additional modes are included: the first plays the ominous breathing sound, and the final mode plays five of his most popular phrases from the Star Wars movies, including "The Force is with you," "You don't know the power of the dark side," "Don't make me destroy you," "Your powers are weak," and "There is no escape." Your voice can be adjusted through three different pitch levels. The helmet is adjustable to fit all head sizes, from age 5 to adult.

Click here to pre-order the Darth Vader Voice Changer from StarWarsShop.com today.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:24 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Awesome......"No, stay on the leader"....

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:32 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

laughing out loud a new thing for all star wars geeks to cherish stick out tongue big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Dude. That's cool.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:10 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
laughing out loud a new thing for all star wars geeks to cherish stick out tongue big grin

yah thats me stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:40 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I'll buy four! geek

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:04 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Yeah its cool, but a helmet. That is totally stupid unless you have the rest of the suit to go with it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

When I first saw this my reaction was " I just gotta have me one of those!!!" but now with a baby on the way it looks like I may have to wait sad.
Mind you I think it would be a bit better if they had the voice changer seperatley (Would be great to use when on the phone to say the electric company....LOL)
Talking of Vader I saw what has to be the most sureal thing ever today. I live in the UK near Newcastle, and whilst walking around the city center with my other half looking for baby stuff ...... There's a bloke in full vader outfit just walking round as if it's perfectly normal! Strangest thing was my parents were with us and both of them never even noticed a bloke neartly 7 foot tall dressed as a sith lord standing 2 feet from them.....mad
Just wished I'd had my camera on me smile

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:44 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

I wish I was there to see it smile Should've taken a picture with him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 09:36 PM
Click here to Send MadHeretic a Private Message Find more posts by MadHeretic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

Damn right that would have been great............... still can't get over the look on my dad's face when he realised who was standing next to him [my dad's only 5 foot 7....LOL)

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:40 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

My GF will want me to wear this in bed.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funman

Hey, that's cool. But it's a hardware. I have a software to change your voice. Its name Voice Changer Software.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:03 AM
Click here to Send funman a Private Message Find more posts by funman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
longevity

Oh a software to changer your voice so how did you find it?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:08 AM
Click here to Send longevity a Private Message Find more posts by longevity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funman

A friend refer to me. I used it to make my video clip and if you want, I will refer to you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:11 AM
Click here to Send funman a Private Message Find more posts by funman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
longevity

Oh cool. please refer to me. I also made a video clip recently and I want to include 2 voices to it, a man and a girl. So Voice Changer Software can do it?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:14 AM
Click here to Send longevity a Private Message Find more posts by longevity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funman

Of course. Try it at "ht tps: //w w w. plimus . com/ jsp/ buynow.jsp?contractId = 1639808 & referrer = longefintec"

I cannot post a link so copy this link and remove space to get it

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:23 AM
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

so when is it hitten shelfs i couldent find date in artical

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:30 AM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

man, imagine clubbing or going down the pub with that on, you would get all the ladies! laughing

that helmet is cool

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 06:45 AM
Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote