KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » George W Bush

George W Bush
Started by: dukowski1965

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (71): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dukowski1965

bush is a war pig

smile so what do you guy think

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:36 PM
dukowski1965 is currently offline Click here to Send dukowski1965 a Private Message Find more posts by dukowski1965 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

No Religion & Politics
We do not allow the discussion of religion and politics. Discussion on these topics, from past experience, almost always ends in bad blood between members. For this reason it has been decided that a movie forum is not the best place for talk on these subjects.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:48 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

There are several open political threads. the america one is an example. Religion? check the philosophy forum. It's definitly allowed. maybe frowned upon, but mods haven't closed them yet. There are many threads of both subjects.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:52 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Bush is the president of the country you live in. Show some damn respect.

If he was that much of a war pig, we'd be head to head with the Koreans a couple of months ago.

I watched the Democratic convention last night, and if it's between "a war pig" and that ass clown of a democratic representative John Kerry. I'd vote Bush, over and over again.

This years Presidental election isn't going to be about picking "the best man for the job" it's going to be about picking the lesser of two evils.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

yep, this Nov, ppl will pike the person they hate the least, not like, sadly.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:59 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't think he's a war pig, he's just a moron.

Also, just because he happens to be our president doesn't mean he is void from cricism and deserves any respect. Respect is earned, I'll give him respect when he does something to earn it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:59 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Arachnoid in theory no political or religious threads are allowed, if things go too far and they usualy do they will be closed.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

*YAAAAAWN*

Bush, Bush, Bush....all these talk about Bush makes me wanna Snooze. sleep

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Bush: cuts funding to homeless programs and shelters even though there are 3 million more people homeless than at the start of his term. As a whole, people are makingn 9.8% less than they did at the start of his term. he has the worst environmental out of any president ever. he started a war on shaky intelligence.

yeah, he deserves respect

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:07 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

and a medal! big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:08 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think he deserves a swift kick to the nuts.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:09 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

yeah, i heard he likes shiny objects

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:09 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

just one BF?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I think he deserves a swift kick to the nuts.

Hey - thats not right, seriously you can't mean that, even if a politician does a spectacularly bad job thats no reason to wish them harm.

Besides, if it's "swift" you run the chance of missing the sac: better to be slower and deliberate and remember to put your whole weight into it. That way he will appreciate it more.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:07 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You people give Bush too much credit.
He's a dumb puppet!
His daddy's old friends are pulling all of the strings.

He just gets up in front of the mic and butchers his carefully arranged speeches and flashes that annoying buffoon grin of his! mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:38 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Tex is right

That's why bush almost never answers questions he got out of the blue (for which he had no help about answering) and if he does you can really notice the difference.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:52 PM
KidRock

[edited]

I think you are all Liberals

and you people act like its an easy job being president. Stop complaining. If hes so bad then why dont you run for president and make everything better? becuase you probley couldnt.

Last edited by Tex on Jul 30th, 2004 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:22 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

but kerry is. and he is better than bush

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:48 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

why did he in the election i wonder! nobody likes him!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:49 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

at this point, I think anyone is better than bush. honestly, the guy is such a dimwit.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:50 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote