KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>

Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Don't even try to say that Canada out-rudes America. We are the rudest sonsabitches on the planet...a badge I wear with pride!

Don't mistake rudeness with snootyness. I wouldn't say Canada is rude...just French.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:58 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

You mean, just THE French....

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 01:50 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I MEANT WHAT I SAID, JAGOFF!

See, theres a typical rude American response.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:55 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

so what is this all aboot

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:52 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by finti
so what is this all aboot

haha its aboot diplomacy its aboot respect its aboot..its aboot...what are u all laughing aboot?!?!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:54 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

^ great line from the greatest cartoon on freaking earth, MAN!

I like Canada, i like the mountains and the early morning fog that hangs around the mountains like the fluff on a christmas boot.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:03 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Lil' Backfire
You will find that there are rude people in every country you go to. Ignorance is everywhere.

And there are nice people out there too. Kindness is everywhere.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:12 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
Yet were sending millions of dollars to fight aids in africa...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And if canadians have no respect for Americans forget them. Its not like there country is anything special in the world. Do they even have an army lol or just there 1st cavalry division of moose riders.

That is beyond ignorant right there no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Fight the Canadian power!!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:18 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I wouldnt have minded if it were just a few people but it seemed like 90% of the people didnt like us lol and its not like we did anything wrong."

You mean 90% of the people where you were. It's like coming to England and going to Birmingham, getting bad hospitality and then claiming the British hate Americans.

"Don't mistake rudeness with snootyness. I wouldn't say Canada is rude...just French."

I've been to France and the people I met when I were there were perfectly fine. You can't really blame a country that everybody wails on, wailing back at you once in a while.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Aug 1st, 2004 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 12:14 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by §nakehead
Fight the Canadian power!!

They have no power, none.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 12:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
You mean 90% of the people where you were. It's like coming to England and going to Birmingham, getting bad hospitality and then claiming the British hate Americans.
I knew those Villa fans were bad news

quote:
I've been to France and the people I met when I were there were perfectly fine.
He he he you should meet the French that lives here in Stavanger who is really pissed cause there are so few Norwegian speaking French in the area.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 12:35 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

"I like Canada, i like the mountains and the early morning fog that hangs around the mountains like the fluff on a christmas boot."

Yippy skippy, hippy.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:46 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

hey,what's that about, i mean, aboot? ^^

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:41 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
They have no power, none.

okey, Fight Canada! [/B]

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:48 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Canadian government has apologized for Brian Adams on several occasions. smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:56 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

i'm just back from a holiday in canada and i think canadians are brilliant! they are so kind and welcoming.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 04:10 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mouth
child of the sixties

i LOVE canadians!! they're so freindly!.. when i went to vancouver, everyone was extreamly warm , and i had no complaints.

USA.. laughing out loud that's a diffrent story.. where i went [cali, new york, las vegas] they're rude to the people who bring them money [tousism industry].. i stopped going there because i found the people.. ugh.. i'm not saying all americans are like that.. just the one's that i meet

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Last edited by mouth on Aug 1st, 2004 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:39 PM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
The Canadian government has apologized for Brian Adams on several occasions. smile

hahahhaha

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by ClaraG
i'm just back from a holiday in canada and i think canadians are brilliant! they are so kind and welcoming.

Coming from a person with a marijuana leaf as there avatar and marijuana legal in canada. I cant see why you wouldnt like it there.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:07 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote