KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » what kinda music do you think batman listens to?

what kinda music do you think batman listens to?
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

i guess some, classical Beethoven, some type of Chinese/Japanese music. to feel at peace.

Marvin Gay, Al Green, Eagles, Barry White, and Luthur Vandross for the Ladies...

and his own Batman Theme from the first batman movie, the opening credits rhythm (from prince) when he's in a ass kicking mood.

and i agree with NOTHING..all of those guys he mentioned would likly listen to those..but no boy bands..not even Gordan's Daughter.

Last edited by Beyond Image on Aug 4th, 2004 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:50 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

Britney Spears!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:06 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Right, Spears, I sure Batman loves her music, NOT.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:17 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

barman: classical
Robin(tim): Rock(or r'n'b)
Nightwing: hard metal rock!!!!!
batgirl(oracle): pop, rock and normal music!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:19 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I can see batman dancing around in the bat cave to Nyscne and punisher looking at him shaking his head saying "pansy"

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 08:35 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hahahaaha

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 08:55 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

That was a insult. Batman is no Pansy. I sure he listens to classical.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:00 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Batman attends musicals and operas.As Bruce.I'm sure he has a taste for them too.Like I said before he is a classy man with taste!
You won't catch him listening to Pop!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:08 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
That was a insult. Batman is no Pansy. I sure he listens to classical.

I could see him singing "I am a pedofile" to the tune of "I want it that way"

It goes like this:

Robin.......Is in tights
And I....like that
I am a pedofile!

Chores:
I like little boys in tights
I know Jacko on first name basis
I am a pedofile!!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:18 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hahahahaI love these smilies!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:22 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

and this is my response!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:22 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

come on its plain! Think about a rich adopts a little boy and make him hang out in a dark cave and wear tights......thats creepy

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:25 PM
Joker1237

Well Heros wear Tights in comics. Batman took Dick Granson in because like him Dick's family was killed. So he taught he all he needs to know how to fight crime.

And if Wayne like boys, than how come he is getting it on with Catwoman? and NightWing has huntress. (In NML that is)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:48 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Well Heros wear Tights in comics. Batman took Dick Granson in because like him Dick's family was killed. So he taught he all he needs to know how to fight crime.

And if Wayne like boys, than how come he is getting it on with Catwoman? and NightWing has huntress. (In NML that is)

dude you have no sense of humor. I was a joke. Say it with me

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:50 PM
Joker1237

Ok as long as its part of a joke I suppose.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 09:55 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

dont worry I would diss batman for real

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 10:02 PM
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

I'm sure after a long night of crime fighting, Batman likes to light up a fatty and relax to some reggae.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:06 AM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yeah, mon! smokin'

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:21 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

im going with *NYNSCE* punisher has the respect of listin to creed

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 05:49 PM
Joker1237

I am sure Batman listens to Beethoven.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 05:54 PM