KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Amish

The Amish
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

No, Even thought they were, Im gonna say created for a lack of a better word, 500 years after Christianity, they are and entirly seperate religious thingy.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:10 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Im living in an amish paradiese cool

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:20 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
aint they one of the subgroup grown big

quote:
No, Even thought they were, Im gonna say created for a lack of a better word, 500 years after Christianity, they are and entirly seperate religious thingy.
it was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by finti
It is called "Witness"

There you go! That's the title I was looking for. I gotta watch that movie.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah its a good one, one of Harrisons best performeces

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 07:20 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud watch out for those dreaded Amishtroopers, and the emperor Ebenezer. They chase you with pitch forks

by the way the film is called Witness if some one missed it in an earlier post

I was gonna say that but I thought it was set it modern times.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 01:37 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

I work at a fast food restraunt called Culvers, and they always come in! and i dont get why they would come to a modern place to eat, if they dont have modern clothes, hair, and relationships. And i swear they all have uni-brows. and i know they do live in normal houses, just they dont have electricity. i'm not sure about pluming though. and how they hell do they make money?!?!?!?!? OUR DAMN TAXES BETTER NOT BE PAYING FOR THEM TO LIVE! if so, they can all die... evil face

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 02:43 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

There all hypocrites erm

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:20 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They wear funny hats.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

and suspenders

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:34 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

blink

I resent making this thread

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:51 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

why?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:23 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its caled "The Amish" and yet these people visit burger king,have grocery outlets,drive cars,so far the only they do thats pertaining to the 1800's is dress.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 12:23 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
There all hypocrites erm

a lot of religious people are hypocritical... that's why organized religion sucks ass yes (don't mean that personally BTW)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 12:33 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree some religious people are hypocrites,but many more are not.

But where talking about the Amish not christians.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:49 AM
finti

Amish is a branch of christianity

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:01 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

So where talking about how they live not there religion.And it shouldnt be a branch of christianity you can live in the world and still be saved.But I think they took the scripture that says "Seperate yourself from the world"too literally wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 11:00 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
Its caled "The Amish" and yet these people visit burger king,have grocery outlets,drive cars,so far the only they do thats pertaining to the 1800's is dress.

well did you know they have a lot of incest goign on?! where i live i heard you could pay them $100 to screw one of their women so they get pregnet by someone who is not in the family

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 11:28 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats just wrong

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 11:52 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont understand erm

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 06:27 AM