KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hi...I am Paps....or Papa if you like...

Hi...I am Paps....or Papa if you like...
Started by: Papaumau

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Papaumau
Man of the world

Hi...I am Paps....or Papa if you like...

I had a look at the member's photo's thread and thought that I might get one of mine there too.

I am much older than many of you and a little older than some of you but as I have been a father twice and a grandfather three times I felt that maybe my elderly influence might not be too unacceptable here.

I have just retired from competition in the Scottish Highland Games circuit so I am still fit, strong and fast so don't let the age fool you.

I will try to attach one of my piccies for you to gawp at as the one at the bottom does not say all that much about me.

Attachment: image027b.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:54 AM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Post you rpic in the members pic thread

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 12:03 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

watched a Highland games once.... what stuff you do in it?

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:02 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Hi Corran...

Yeh..was gonna but my radio-mouse went flat !

Yo Df02

I used to wrestle whenI was younger but recently I restricted myself to chucking big pencils, iron balls and iron balls on sticks about....not to mention big weights, backwards, over a high-bar. I also used to do a trick with two of the highland dancers sitting on my biceps. I must admit that I miss it badly. laughing

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:31 PM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hey, welcome!
Now you are addicted, now you can never leave!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:51 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

tis is true , i was infected with kmc blood and cant seem to shake it loose . messed

laughing

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:10 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Maybe I will want to stay but maybe I will be chased away ! messed

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:15 PM
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau
Hi Corran...

Yeh..was gonna but my radio-mouse went flat !

Yo Df02

I used to wrestle whenI was younger but recently I restricted myself to chucking big pencils, iron balls and iron balls on sticks about....not to mention big weights, backwards, over a high-bar. I also used to do a trick with two of the highland dancers sitting on my biceps. I must admit that I miss it badly. laughing

the scottish spirit right there.... throwing stuff, women and i assume there was lots of alcohol there aswell lol Happy Dance

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:16 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Yeh Df02....

I must admit that I enjoy a swalley !

BUT....unlike the popular misconception of the Scots I don't do it to the extreme, get argumentative, throw up all over the place and wake up in the morning with any ugly birds.......No I can do all of those things when I am quite sober ! big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:28 PM
Df02

i can only do half of it... only half scot, from Aberdeen but mum is half irish half english....

been rat-arsed quite a few times, and woken up with my fair share of hippo's....nothing on the Scottish level tho wink

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:02 PM
Papaumau
Man of the world

Know how you feel Df02....

Although I was born in Scotland I am half Irish on my father's side and half English ( spit ) on my mother's side.

If ever you get "rat arsed" in Scotland you will find that you will do both to the limit...I mean, you will wake up with some really nice ones and you will waken up with five-pint-beautiful ones too. I have...often ! beer

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:20 PM
finti

so you are a semi irish english born in scotland???????????? that would make you a ScIrEntich???????big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:26 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i like your beard happy

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:14 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Hey Pap welcome to KMC!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 08:28 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

daddy happy

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 08:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

whoa, remind me not to piss you off messed

laughing out loud welcome to KMC big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:39 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Welcome to KMC!

§pearhead

laughing out loud I hear ya there

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:51 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Gee tanks folks.....

Finti....

I would call it... "Scirish" as the English bit in me is always so heavily repressed that it does not appear if I can help it !

Oh...BTW...I think that I was a bit out of line putting this in as a new posting, but I clicked on the wrong button when I was in the members piccy thread. Then my radio-mouse went flat and I couldn't fix it until after there was some replies.

Anyway... no harm done I hope ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:53 AM
finti

first of all no harm done at all Paps

quote:
I would call it... "Scirish" as the English bit in me is always so heavily repressed that it does not appear if I can help it !
so a gaelic celt then wink

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:01 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Finty said:

quote:

so a gaelic celt then

YEP....I guess ! rock

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:09 PM