KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » What do you consider art? (tired hiker's rebirthing of a closed thread)

What do you consider art? (tired hiker's rebirthing of a closed thread)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

np, didnt make it very clear

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
Id din't mean you lil, sorry I meant XF

I havent done nothing wrong Fire. Im just postin my thoughts.

smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:43 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

..and so were we. no expression

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:26 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Rules my dear, rules, those very same rules which you seem to be such a judge on.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
EDIT

if you were smart you would know it's called having sex, not doing yes
I don't see it as garbage, so do us all a favour and stop talking for all of us yes

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Mar 16th, 2004 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:59 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
Rules my dear, rules, those very same rules which you seem to be such a judge on.

Burly has a good point. You are the one who is keeping this stupid argument going. If I were you, I'd drop it right now, since you are never going to get the truth about nude art through our thick skulls. no no no

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:03 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
if you were smart you would know it's called having sex, not doing yes
I don't see it as garbage, so do us all a favour and stop talking for all of us yes

I call it as i see it fit! Of course you dont see it as garbage, who knows what kind of morals you must have.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:16 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

XF please let this go you have your own nude free art thread, why prolong this?

Im being civil, all this moral stuff will NOT change someone's opinoin. if you find this "disgusting" then keep it too yourself, it's easy just dont post there

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:22 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

XF---> if you look closely, you will find that everybody here except for you is an immoral scank, as you might put it. So like I already said, quit trying to pound it through our thick skulls. roll eyes (sarcastic)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:47 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Please leave now, Xena fan. You have no friends. Can I state it any plainer?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:51 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
XF please let this go you have your own nude free art thread, why prolong this?

Im being civil, all this moral stuff will NOT change someone's opinoin. if you find this "disgusting" then keep it too yourself, it's easy just dont post there

I stop and have bein posting camly but everytime I tried certain person has continue to harrast me! Im stoping but can they STOP?

I personaly will ignore them but is obvious they dont want to ignore me.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:51 AM
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
I call it as i see it fit! Of course you dont see it as garbage, who knows what kind of morals you must have.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*ahem* excuse me but I go to a catholic school, I go to church whenever I can, I have read a lot of the Bible, and just because I can appreciate art, I'm the one with problems?!?!?1 What the f**k?

I'm sorry, but seek professional help, as soon as possible you psychotic for lack of a better word idiot wacko

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:09 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well put Irene yes thumb up

XF--you're the one doing the provoking. In the Giger thread, for example, you didn't have to post anything. You could've just reported it. It would have been the most respectful thing. Furthermore, you have done more bashing/flaming of members than I have ever seen any one person do before you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 04:09 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Barf Heaven
Well put Irene yes thumb up

XF--you're the one doing the provoking. In the Giger thread, for example, you didn't have to post anything. You could've just reported it. It would have been the most respectful thing. Furthermore, you have done more bashing/flaming of members than I have ever seen any one person do before you.

That was my exact argument as well.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 04:10 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Good argument big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 04:45 AM
silver_tears

raverraver

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:02 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Honestly ppl it doesn't matter who started this whole mess! Let's just drop it!! Enough!! This is getting old, and is like spinning a wheel of misfortune!!! I'm sick of this is just so very VERY pointless!!

With that said, lets just move on, and discuss art, and also appreciate art!!!!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Mar 3rd, 2004 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yes keep this ON TOPIC

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:47 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Barf Heaven

You are correct. And I have apologize to Windancer and he has accept it my apology. I asure you that I will respect some else's opinon on art. Includin his taste in art which may seem strange but still that is his opinion on what art is.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:24 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Ok, no more bashing, please!!

I went through the thread and edited all the bashing and flaming, please dont do it again.

Thank you.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:26 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote