KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » vote for leia in the bikini or padme in the white suit

who looks the best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Leia Organa in the Bikini (ROTJ) 59 31.89%
Padme Naberrie in the white suit (AOTC) 80 43.24%
Both! (can't make my mind) 43 23.24%
None 3 1.62%
Total: 185 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

vote for leia in the bikini or padme in the white suit
Started by: jedi fernando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I was never that fond of Leia to begin with, She was always moaning at poor old Han. Natalie is something else entirely! Heh-Heh-Heh!

Old Post May 17th, 2003 07:21 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not only that wink

Old Post May 17th, 2003 07:24 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

She is an extremely amazing actress and her talents are not that inconsiderable. She was the only cast member to be contracted to do ALL 3 prequels! I understand that is an unusual thing for such a young star. smile

Old Post May 17th, 2003 11:06 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

She was the only cast member to be contracted to do ALL 3 prequels!

What about Ewan McGregor?

Old Post May 18th, 2003 05:05 AM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he got lucky big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2003 08:53 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I mean she was the first of the cast to get contracted for all three films. Ewan was contracted sometime later as he had not been cast when Natalie and Liam Neeson were cast. big grin

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on May 18th, 2003 at 04:02 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2003 04:00 PM
yerssot

in other words: PADME IN BIKINI big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2003 04:53 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Natalie Portman would look quite stunning in one don't you guys think?

Old Post May 18th, 2003 05:00 PM
yerssot

definitly!

Old Post May 18th, 2003 05:18 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hm...only me and yerss appear to be around...oh well...more Natalie for us then!

Old Post May 18th, 2003 11:26 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hm...only me and yerss appear to be around...oh well...more Natalie for us then!

Old Post May 18th, 2003 11:26 PM
yerssot

the EpIV-VI section always gets less attention the last years

Old Post May 19th, 2003 03:00 PM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because we have analyzed every tiny stupid detail! We all know the exact shade of green the Slave I is. We all know every rebel's full name, nickname, and family history! We still have angles about the new trilogy to cover, so hightail it out of here and start another topic for Ush and I to argue over.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:22 AM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

then why isn't my question in the eu section in the trivia thread answered?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 03:05 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Which question yerss? I would be more than happy to answer it if I knew what the question was? big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:29 PM
yerssot

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:51 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Try the name Blakeson. It is not the CORRECT answer but then I never said I would know the CORRECT answer!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how about padme in her birthday suit? Happy Dance Happy Dance

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:43 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

That might work.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 01:18 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how about padme and leia in their birthday suits, rolling around in jello in 25 degree weather?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote