KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Björk to Open Olympics!

Björk to Open Olympics!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I hope arabe terrorist fly a plane into bjorks stage!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:29 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

she's butchering the cat now eek!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud

I watched it! I loved the sea effect! eek! Her outfit was alright, i was hoping for something far more drastic.

My frends said it was suicide and that she was killing the athletes not only with music but also trying to suffacate them with the big sheet!

It was ok, I liked it overall.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:32 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
My Björk will be performing in front of 4 billion people and all you can talk about it small text! mad

Outrageous!

Olympic spies have said that she is going to be wearing a crazy dress that is basically a "mountain"! laughing out loud

No Björk jokes from any of you!!

You're all jealous that you're not headlining the Olympic ceremonies! stick out tongue

Can your precious Maynard say that he performed in front of 4 billion peeps; lil doll?
I dont think so! *snap snap*

4 billion people?

Thats how many will watch the olympics stick out tongue

And also close to the number who turned over for those few minutes

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:38 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

There is not gonna be 4 billion people watching roll eyes (sarcastic) I can guarantee that! Simply because at least 3 billion people on the world have never seen the television let alone own one.

4 billion people is over half of worlds population....4 million people maybe, 4 billion no way in hell.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Aug 13th, 2004 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:48 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's 4.5 Billion people according to the latest press release!

It's not being carried live in the US, I'll be able to watch in 7:00 pm my time, which is only an hour away!

I've seen pics, she looks quite Greek! love

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:54 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Does Bjork sing before or after the parade of nations. If before, i missed it. If after, messed

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 03:19 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

After.....

I was so pissed! That Donkey Dick Katie Couric and that other ass wart kept talking throughout Björk's song! mad

And then they had the nerve to make jokes about her dress and even brought up the Oscar Swan Dress! mad

Outrageous!

I'm downloading the European Broadcast where they have the common decency to shut their traps while she sings! yes

She did look adorable didn't she? love

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:09 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

doesn't matter, i didn't see. One thing I'm glad I missed

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:52 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:55 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

well, it's not like I missed much

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 05:00 AM
Tex
Yumsz

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 05:06 AM
Darth Revan
-

I was apparently posting here when it was on because I missed it smile

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 05:42 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
I'm downloading the European Broadcast where they have the common decency to shut their traps while she sings! yes

wait! are you absolutly sure you want to hear this atrocity?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:29 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

It wasn't an "atrocity"...it was just Bjork being Bjork !

I particularly liked the tableu of Greek history that was paraded around and the bit of sculpture ballet with the big head was amazing.

I was curious to see what they did to go one better than the single fire-arrow but I was not disappointed when the big flame-holder came down to the runner with the torch....That was a new and novel idea.

Overall - as far as opening shows go - this was up there with the best of them.

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:39 AM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Wow tex, Bjork is unique!

love I suddenly understand what you were saying all the time

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

crap. it really was the worst idea they could have come up with.
an ATROCITY..that's the word, yes!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:34 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

She was actually good

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:37 PM
lucija
xxx

I watched the ceremony and I liked her performance, she was shocking as usual but nice big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 02:18 PM
lucija is currently offline Click here to Send lucija a Private Message Find more posts by lucija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

She's all the buzz in the papers!
Everyone who is anyone is saying she was the night's best bit! raver

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 03:02 PM