KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm a millionaire!

I'm a millionaire!
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
Baylin, you're a Chosen One!

You're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

You'd be a great person in an emergency and you always return phone calls. You're no fair-weather friend.

And that's just scratching the surface!

And in the email they sent me this to add!

As thoughtful as you are, there's still a more spontaneous, adventure-seeking side of you. That combined with your ever-present curiosity leads to a particularly high energy level that people both envy, and want to have around them.

Last edited by Baylin on Aug 12th, 2004 at 10:37 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:26 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

lucky bastard.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:27 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

we dogs have been chosen O.o

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:37 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Indeed!

But how can we both be the chosen one? confused

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:38 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

your right it says "Chosen one"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:40 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

We could take it in turns! big grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:44 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

good cause i dont wanna dog fight over it..im only a puppy

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:47 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Ok then until you're all gorwn up I'll be chosen one and can succeed me when I die!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:48 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

thats gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooong time

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:49 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

what before you grow up or before I die?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:51 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

before u die i guess

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:52 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I dunno about that I nearly died 3 weeks ago sad

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:56 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

but its like 6 years...till im 20 unless u count 18 as grown up...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:59 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Thats as a human my dear.

In dog years you should already be all grown up so I'll resign and you can be the chosen one!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:02 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Jeremy, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

And that's just scratching the surface.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside now.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:04 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Oh great! So now there's three of us chosen ones...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:06 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:09 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

*check Jeremy to see if he has any fur or tail, but of course he has fur stick out tongue*

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:10 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
Thats as a human my dear.

In dog years you should already be all grown up so I'll resign and you can be the chosen one!

i was trying not to think doggy years....lets see im 1 year in human...so im like 5 i guess for doggy years

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:11 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

don't worry, it's bogus smile at least the emotional health thing messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:11 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote