KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm a millionaire!

I'm a millionaire!
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
*check Jeremy to see if he has any fur or tail, but of course he has fur stick out tongue*

and I should he probably has tail of sorts too... eek!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:14 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

really?? eek!
this should be the day when Jeremy screams hes a dog stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:17 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
don't worry, it's bogus smile at least the emotional health thing messed

the test says it know u better then u blink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:18 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Would you believe me if I told you that spagetti is really made of recycled car tyres?

POINT - Dont believe everything you read! (and yes I am really a dog...)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:22 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

laughing out loud..............no expression

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:32 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
the test says it know u better then u blink

Test says: "You pretty much set the standard for emotional health."

I have: Chronic Depression. You tell me messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

um...im outta this one...blink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:20 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I am the only skydiver herebig grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:22 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

Ashley, you're a Skydiver!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Skydiver which means you are a Seeker / Golden Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're a great leader at work? Or that you're a self-starter and will always volunteer to take on a job? How could we have divined that you're an excellent communicator and tend to spread your enthusiasm to others?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Skydiver.

And that's just scratching the surface

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:27 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

quote:
Originally posted by Royal Knight
I am the only skydiver herebig grin
not no more stick out tongue

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:27 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

oh damn

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:28 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

spoke too soon stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
Test says: "You pretty much set the standard for emotional health."

I have: Chronic Depression. You tell me messed

It only said you set the standard not that the standard was high! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 09:31 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

oh dont trust wittle Jeremy hes turning into TinyTim no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 09:44 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Comment does not compute [cm]borg[/sm]

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 11:03 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

lol dont u mean ??

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 11:19 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Tptmanno1, you're a Shark!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Shark which means you are a Seeker / Success Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you've got a robust love of life and a killer instinct. Chances are you hate rules, and don't plan on getting old. You're flexible and friendly on top of being innovative and smart. In short, people respect you.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're extroverted and love being in the spotlight? Or that your mantra is "work hard, play hard"? How could we have divined that dull parties make you weep?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Shark.

And that's just scratching the surface.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 01:18 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Brent, you're a Rock Star!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Rock Star which means you are a Success / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you crave attention, the limelight, and the fawning admiration of millions. Chances are you have a bevy of fans and friends, and you like knowing how much others appreciate you. On top of this, you're a go-getter and you really shine under pressure.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you believe in making a good impression? How could we have divined that you have to love what you do, or else your performance slips?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Rock Star.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 02:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote