KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game -- LIGHT-SIDE (LanceWindu, yerssot)

REX's Game -- LIGHT-SIDE (LanceWindu, yerssot)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Gruo'R'R'R who didn't catch up with the others yet arrived at the storage room...
He walked around quietly when he suddenly saw something...
It was a bowcaster with some modifications, that way humans could use it too.
Gruo'R'R'R took it and ripped of the modifications.
After that he went to the soldier that was working on his gun.
"Where are the others? What are they doing?"
He said when he waved his hand in front of the soldiers face

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 08:17 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"My captain has lead them to the Master. I will guide you." With that, Gruo and the soldier march up to the big turrgath wood door with sapphire, emerald, and ruby door handles trimmed with gold. They are swung open to reveal that the rest of the Jedi are standing, ready to fight. Their lightsabers are drawn. Gruo joins them and ignites his own. "A Chiss!" yells Tobin. "Not just any Chiss," says Aloth. "But Master Rex, a Dark Jedi. I should have known. He does operations like this, only not so big a scale." "That is why I have the pirate Quizec on my side. He supplies me with an army able to destroy and conquer."

Rex stands up from his chair, igniting his lightsaber as he goes up. "Care to duel?" Quizec claps and the doors are closed by soldiers leaving the room. "Perhaps the young one..." says Rex, looking at Tobin. "Or the Wookiee, or the human Jedi, or the thorny-headed Zabrak, Master Aloth..." He runs at the group with a yell. Aloth blocks his slash at Tobin, and then Gruo blocks another.

(Ush or Yerss, want to duel?)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 04:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(actually, I wanted to wait outside so that in case of something going wrong, like now, I could storm in and fight some soldiers while they are still surprised)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 04:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Well, there's no soldiers to fight, the guy sent them away and told him not to disturb you. Now your all inside and the doors are locked.)

"Come, one of you? I thought the Jedi were valiant beings with special powers that would do anything for the stupid Republic!" Rex swings his ignited lightsaber around. He starts to fight Aloth, but Aloth steps back into the group of Jedi.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 02:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Gruo'R'R'R finds the door closed, he immediatly recognises the danger on the other side...

He ignites his lightsabre and jabs it trough the wall, up and down till he found the lock and cut it open.
The door flew open and Gruo'R'R'R jumped with a summersault to the other Jedi

Why do I sense some hostility here?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 03:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Arleth ignites his sabre and strides confidently forwards.

"I'LL fight you, fallen one," he says, dramatically

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 11:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Are you man enough to find two at the time?"
Gruo'R'R'R asked while he took his sabre

Old Post Apr 12th, 2002 06:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Chiss steps forwards, and at the same time uses the Force to shove Aloth and Tobin out. "BE CAREFUL!!!" yells Aloth before the blast door is closed.

Rex now glares menacingly at Arleth and Gruo. "Be my guest!" he says, and with that, he hits a button on his saber. The fizz and crackle of a second lightsaber blade igniting fills the room, and then the hum of two blades on one saber.

Gruo and Arleth ignite their own sabers. Then Rex makes his move. He slashes hard at Gruo, who manages to push the blade hard enough to push Rex against a wall. "You know I have more skill than you," the Chiss says.

(Ush and Yerssot, I'm opening up a dueling thread for you. Go there, and when you finish return.)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2002 10:51 PM