KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Tom Welling To Be 'Superman'

Tom Welling To Be 'Superman'
Started by: Mr Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iceman24567

He fits the picture in my opinion.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:14 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Tom is technically already portraying Superman...whether he's in costume or not, but I would love to see him actually in a movie on the big screen.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 09:36 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Pict
He's 6'3 and ripped as ****. He just hasn't worn the skintight blue costume yet, to show that off.

No he's not ripped as fcuk. He's not even muscular. Sure he has a good body and a bit on the thick side thick (he's meaty) but he's in no way cut up.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:18 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

He's very well built for a natural drug-free guy, and he's gotten gradually bigger over the last few years too. When he's in a tight t-shirt his upper body looks very well defined and built. We're too used to seeing roided up wreslters and comic book characters. He's just as strong as Routh, if perhaps just a bit shorter.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 02:53 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
No he's not ripped as fcuk. He's not even muscular. Sure he has a good body and a bit on the thick side thick (he's meaty) but he's in no way cut up.

Not even muscular.....

You saw him shirtless in the first season after he had come out the school shower. Obviously a shot for the teenage girls watching, but we could all see how well built he was.
Can't believe I'm posting these:

(please log in to view the image)

That's just season 1, if he's not got more ripped since, he's definitely got bigger.

Originally posted by K-Dog
He's very well built for a natural drug-free guy, and he's gotten gradually bigger over the last few years too. When he's in a tight t-shirt his upper body looks very well defined and built. We're too used to seeing roided up wreslters and comic book characters. He's just as strong as Routh, if perhaps just a bit shorter.

Think they are the same height.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:01 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

whats happening with routh??

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 02:10 PM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

This was made in 2004.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 02:59 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
whats happening with routh??

Tom Welling stole the title from him through a hidden deal. Now Routh will play the new Dr. Doom in the new F4 movie.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 04:49 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Tom Welling stole the title from him through a hidden deal. Now Routh will play the new Dr. Doom in the new F4 movie.

is this official? i thought tom welling was just gonna do justice league and routh was still doin The man of steel.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:23 AM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wow.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 03:54 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
is this official? i thought tom welling was just gonna do justice league and routh was still doin The man of steel.

He's joking you n00b

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 08:26 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by Magee
awww crap, Tom Welling? He's so skinny!! He's good for a teen superman but for adult we need muscle, go on put foam or some other shit under his costume, it will look stupid.
Woah! Lois Lane, very cool. Cant wait for that, but im not up to date with smallville. Last time i saw it Clark was a bad wittle baby,robbing banks and shit... yay!!! Do u think he can fly now?

Tom welling is 6"4 235 and is much more bulky then any other superman ever what are you talking about. And dont brink up dean cain we dont need anymore chineses supermen ggggeeeeeshhhh.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 10:13 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I hate that dude now. When he first started in Smallvile, he had the perfect role to be Superboy, NOT Superman. They need someone a little more muscular, or a little bigger.

You are insane hes the bulkiest supes to date. I gaurentee ya if he gets the part he will jump from 230 to 250, due to working out to bulk up more.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 10:17 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by zeel
Tom welling is 6"4 235 and is much more bulky then any other superman ever what are you talking about. And dont brink up dean cain we dont need anymore chineses supermen ggggeeeeeshhhh.
I thought you edited that quote then realized I posted it 5 years ago thanks man I got a good laugh out of my younger self's words. I've no idea what I was talking about as I agree with you, Welling has a good physical build for Superman.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 03:07 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Tom Welling makes me think of Elijah Wood, after spending six months in the gym. He doesn't have it in the eyes to be Superman for real.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:14 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote