KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom quotes we all know and love

Venom quotes we all know and love
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

''If I had Sympathy I wouldnt waste it on you.''

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:09 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHumanTorch04

quote:
''If I had Sympathy I wouldnt waste it on you.''

Ahh so sexy, so Eddie love
Where did he say that?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:24 AM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

"We will be in your nightmares!"

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:47 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(To his psychiatrist) "I just wanted to be a warrior, you know, helping out the innocent people."

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jun 14th, 2005 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:56 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Beck: But Eddie, this Mace guy...
Venom: Does not desrve to live, I know.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:48 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok this is gonna be kinda long but here it is:

spidey:Venom! in all the confusion i'd forgotten about you
Venom: i'll just bet you did! you left us out there to be tortured by our son so you and those other glory hounds could grandstand and save the day! You cheated us! But you know wat really ticks us off? Carnage was ours! WE wanted to rip his heart out you cheated--us--!
Spidey:VEnom your still hurt from wat carnage did to you let me help you take you to a hospital
Venom:dont want you help dont need it--! all we want is carnage and you stole him from us!
(carnage rises out of the lake)
Carnage:Aww aint that sweet? he misses me! well dont cry daddy dearest cause your sonny boy is alive and well!
spidey:NO!
Venom:YES!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Ock: Those who will not share my vision will be crushed by it!
Venom: Speaking of crushed... it's showtime, freaks!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:48 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

From the novel the Lizard Sanction by Diane Duane:
"Now we know what you're thinking. You're thinking that if you tell us the people who you're involved with in this business will kill you. And so they probably will, eventually. At least they'll try. What you need to know, though is that if you don't tell us right now, we will kill you." The pseudopod, wavering in front of Jurgen's eyes, sharpened itself into a thin stiletto, and delicately traced a line across the front of his throat, just enough to let him feel the nick of the razor's edge. "We can make it take quite a while. You won't be able to yell for help, because your larynx is one of the first things we'll cut out. After that--" Venom shook his head and shrugged. "We could be here all evening, couldn't we? The people in the boat down there won't come up here unless they see or hear some reason to. Your guards out in the street won't bother coming in-- they know there's no way out except by the front or side doors, and they checked those long ago. No, we'll just have a lovely evening together. The longest one of your life."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:43 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Eddie Brock before he became Venom (ifrom "Seed of Darkness"))
"Sooner or later I'm bound to strike oil."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:36 AM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

"yummy. carnage brains"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:17 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Ambushes Spidey while riding on top of the subway.) "Ticket please."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:51 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

"Hits carnage"

Make that the obituary page!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:04 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Spidey:Ed you need help.
Venom:We're just fine Parker.
Spidey:Why don't you care?
Venom:You do that for us.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:40 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Knocks spidey off a train.

"You've got to stop FALLING for us parker!!!"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:34 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Venom wants to play!

----
Venom: Come out come out whereever you are! We promise to kill you nice.
Spidey (hiding behind the meat): Just a little closer and...
Venom: Ha! (Wacks the meat, which hits Spidey) We knew you would be there!

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jun 19th, 2005 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:14 PM
doctorstrongbad

"Let me introduce you to our better half. We call ourselves...Venom!" Thats a classic.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:42 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

My my my said the Spider to the... SMALLER SPIDER!""

---

"It's hard, but there comes a time when you really have to let go. Let the little ones stand on their own two pods and find their own way in the world. We cannot watch over them forever."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:55 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

"Look, Streamers! Now it really is a party!"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:46 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

laughing out loud

Attachment: she-venom5.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:25 PM
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Which quote are we supposed to look for? wacko messed

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:42 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote