KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom quotes we all know and love

Venom quotes we all know and love
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Next Venom_girl
Scream

"Ooh, look at the big brain on Spidey!"

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:45 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(weight lifting) "While your strength is inherant my muscles must be earned. And we must both be at our best... so that we may rip Spiderman into the smallest possible pieces!"

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:51 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

"Heh heh. Help! Save me Spider-man." stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:36 AM
Sparkz

"Tell him again, you know how we were right that's our favourite part"

"ooooooo aren't you the sassy pussycat, We almost regret breaking your nose...almost"

"carnage Brains Yum"

Spidey " Ok the imposter was a shape shifter so that either means it was mysterio or the chameleon"

Venom"Hey Chameleon was our idea we thought of that"

Spidey"Well sone Einstein, who would have wanted to steal octavious's technology?"

Venom"oooo oooo We know, The submariner"

Spidey "the submariner? get real will ya"

Venom "The mighty Thor"

Spidey "Are you out of you mind? don't answer that"

Venom "GALACTUS"

Spidey "forget it Eddie"

Venom "Gotta stop Fallin for us parker"

Venom "Hey where'd Spider wuss go, Spider wuss come out and Play"

Woman in locker room "AGHHHHH"

Venom "ooo sorry lady didnt see a thing"

Venom "hey wanna race ha ha ha parker hates it when I get the drop on him

Spidey "argg I hate it when he gets the drop on me"

Venom " Surf the web surf the web"

Venom " ooo we smell bad symbiote and it aint me"

Venom: you and your wide are inocent parker, our bad"

Spidey"our bad?! our bad im gonna kill you

MJ "Peter Parker just get me out of here now"

Venom: "oooo your in the dog house now dude"

Spidey "ok we are partners but only for now after this its payback time for kidnapping my wife"

Venom "Jeese one little mistake we siad we're sorry"

Venom "hey spidey can you get us Captain America's autograpgh"

Venom "he's going to die o happy happy happy"

Venom "at your service Mashed brains and scrambled faces are our specialty, in your case we are willing to throw in a shatterd vertebrae but thats only if you supply the spine"

venom "top o the mornin"

Aint realy a quote from venom but I think its funny
Spidey "Maybe I can throw him offguard by doin the unexpected <<lunges into venom>> on the other hand predictabilty is a lot less painful"

lol most of those are from the game.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 03:23 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

"You Black Cat! Come to play?"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 03:35 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Pete: Do you think our parents were murdered?
Eddie: What?
Pete: The other night you insinuaded...
Eddie: Do I think the timing is a bit suspect, yes. But dude, it was a whole plane, it was a huge tragedy. Was that because of us? Because of our parents.. I can't even think of someone so full of evil-- I can't even imagine something as horrible as that.

(To Patricia Robertson) "C'mon Sweetie, you can't give us a taste and then take it back."

Spider-man: Okay Eddie, where are you? This is ridiculous. Maybe I should go to the bathroom or something--he always catches me with my pants down, anyway--
Venom: Parker! (Grabs Spider-man)... 3 seconds Parker-- if you're lying-- you're dying.
Spider-man: Get out of town, Eddie-- go somewhere, anywhere I need time to gigure this all out. You're better off-- hwuk!
Venom: You do not tell us anything about being 'better-off' Parker!
Spider-man: But the other symbiote-- she wants to kill you.
Venom: Heh... You don't know anything, do you Parker?

Carnage: Get real, Brock in our cell all you could talk about was filleting the Spider-dude. So let's do 'im together, I'll help.
Venom: A tempting offer but business before pleasure.

"Carnage, as my own father always said, I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:15 PM
scorpionlord
Spider-jide's lil bro

nachos, KINKOS, PLINKOS.YOINK!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:12 AM
scorpionlord is currently offline Click here to Send scorpionlord a Private Message Find more posts by scorpionlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

"Do they have white phosphorous grenades on your planet?" BOOM! "I guess not." (After tricking the xenophage to eat a grenade)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 11:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

"Strangers in the niiiiight."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Almost everything Venom says is either cool or funny.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 03:28 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Very true.
Hoo ha.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 12:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom stragling Carnage
"Let him be, Venom. You just can't kill him out of hand like he was a mad dog." Spider-man
"Just watch me." Venom

MJ uses a pepper spray against Venom.
Venom "Agh! We are blind! We are blind! We are... JUST KIDDING!"big grin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:11 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I like that one.

"Tell him the part again, about how we were right"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:35 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Seriously, I like almost everything that Venom says.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 03:14 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

"buy it or i'll eat your dog!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:02 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Hoo Ha.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:14 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Very true.
Hoo ha.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Hoo Ha.

Why did you say the same quote on the same page?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:17 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That was not a quote the first one.

"Could you, would you be my friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:18 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Ozone
Almost everything Venom says is either cool or funny.

True.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:20 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Damn he is funny.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:21 PM