KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Digimon and Monster Farm(Monster Rancher)fans UNITE!!!

Digimon and Monster Farm(Monster Rancher)fans UNITE!!!
Started by: BlackHatDefect

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Digimon and Monster Farm(Monster Rancher)fans UNITE!!!

I am a rabid Digimon fan,and I adore Monster farm.Any other fans?

In Digimon my fave season is 2(because it was kinda deep)and my fave character is Ken.

In Monster FArm,I love PIxie^_-

I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATERS.IF YOU HATE EITHER SHOW MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE THIS ISN'T THE PLACE!!!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:41 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

i like monster farm better it was cooler i like the song for it i have to of there games and i do play them i like them both my fav chr is tiger he's cool but i keep on missing him killing his bro

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:47 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impulse

Wow it's been so long since i watched Digimon i loved series 1 and 2. 1 Was my favouritei liked MetalGreymon. I kinda went off it when series 3 and 4 came on. i hate the idea of series 1 and 2 being a TV show. it sucks! If they showed 1 and 2 again i would defiietly watch it!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 06:37 PM
Impulse is currently offline Click here to Send Impulse a Private Message Find more posts by Impulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OJHHH Digimon wise my fave is Gatoman definatly!Hikari is so mega lucky to have her as a Digimon!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:30 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

there makeing the 5th digimon show lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:31 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I know>_<Im scared because SSNS 3/4 were so bad....*cry*

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:13 PM
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

what ssns? and its going to be in 3d that is cool and i still have some fansel and crush on alot of digimon chr and it suck that sora marriged matt grrr she made me mad its tai she shuld mairre and t.k mirred a deffent wemon grrrr the ending was very very bad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:20 PM
Impulse

I heard the new show is a sequal of series 2. So that should be good yea i was a bit annoyed that Sora married Matt but Sora were dating in the Malomyotismon saga. ssns is seasons.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:58 PM
Impulse is currently offline Click here to Send Impulse a Private Message Find more posts by Impulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

SSNS are Seasons

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:35 PM
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

thnx lol there kids were funny they all look the same as there parenst

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:32 PM