KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Mystery of the Batwoman!

Mystery of the Batwoman!
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

If you say so .. lol

I'd rather be catwoman or poison ivy

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Well there needs to be a Batwoman I don't care who.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:57 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

I saw it a few months ago, was really good.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:21 PM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

thiers no mystery behind the batwowman she makes no sence, she was created to please the feminists of the 70's mean alicia silverstone as batwowman basically runed all love i had for her, shes like robin, batman can do the job of all them but its just easier, i mean batwowan an robin only fight the leser of the villians like the nameles henchmen so shes useless waiste of ink, waiste of film, and most importanlty waiste of time

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:18 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

I think you are confusing Batgirl with Batwoman.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:33 AM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a great Batman cartoon movie and I'd like to possibly see a sequel or something similar.They should make more Batman cartoon movies because they are really enjoyable.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:07 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

*bump*

Good movie.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 11:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I tried watching this movie again recently and I just couldn't get through the whole thing. Some of the worst dialogue in DCAU history is in this film. Bruce's telephone conversation with Barbara made me literally cringe.

The color palette in this movie isn't as good as it is in the animated series (the only improvement over TNBA is that characters have better skin tones in this film)

It also doesn't have Paul Williams as the Penguin, who absolutely nailed the voice in the animated series.

It's not as good as Subzero and not NEARLY as good as Mask of the Phantasm.

It's not even as good as Return of the Joker. Heck, it's not even as good as a lot of BTAS episodes (Two-Face, Heart of Ice, Robin's Reckoning, Birds of a Feather, etc.) Heck, it's not even as good as some The Batman episodes! (A Matter of Family, Riddler's Revenge, etc.)

Overall, this is just a really poor film.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2012 05:40 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

So would they have to balls to do a Batwoman movie now and acknowledge she's a lesbian?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 12th, 2012 03:37 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote