KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4465): « First ... « 4459 4460 [4461] 4462 4463 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Here's the thing about those, I mostly go with head shots which are OK for identifying someone for the build but have very little aesthetic value, so none.

What was the last magazine you read?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:01 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Actual magazine?
Probably my son's Game informer!

How about you?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Maxim.

What's your favorite midnight snack?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:17 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^i miss FHM.

Leftover anything!

You?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars

If you were a movie, what would you be?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:24 PM
riv6672

I'd be like Jack Burton in BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, where he thinks he's the main star/action hero, but is actually the sidekick/comedy relief!

You?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:51 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Star Wars as a Sith

What was the weirdest item you've seen at a farmers market?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Pickled pig tails. Pickled. Pig. TAILS.

Have you ever gotten someone's autograph?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:38 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Several. Jim Lee, Alice Cooper, Barbara & Louise Mandrell, Tom Jones.

Same same

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:57 AM
riv6672

I got Bill Willingham to sign my Ironwood comics!

Next holiday you'll actually celebrate?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hm, not Halloween, maybe Thanksgiving. *I had to google Bill I don't read Fables.

I can't remember if I've asked this one, what was the first thing that attracted you about your spouse?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:08 PM
riv6672

She had a (Lots of letters end in ski) last name i found difficult to pronounce. Srsly, i told a friend i'd have to marry her to give her one that was simpler.
Little did i know...!

Would you rather have 2 left hands or 2 left feet?
I mean that literally. Actual physical left hand/foot instead of right.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:44 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Feet, I wouldn't know what to do without the Right Hand of Doom.

Which would you rather have; the ability to grant power to others or the ability to take power from others?

ie. Give a weak kid a strength boost or take the throwing ability away from a major league pitcher.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 12:49 PM
riv6672

I'd rather take away. Seems safer, somehow.

You have a cerificate for one free pladtic surgery procedure. Who do you give it to, and what do you suggest they use it for?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 09:43 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I don't know anyone with physical features requiring correction on that level, I'd look around work or immediate community and see if anyone had a bad visible scar or burn and donate it to them.

Same same

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 10:55 AM
riv6672

My mother in law. Liposuction that big fat tap of hers! wink

Ever leave a note on a car? If so what for?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 11:08 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Lots of times, if I ding a car door I'll leave an "I dinged your door, my bad" note. Or if their tire is really low I'll pop a note for that.

What was your favorite piece of Army gear that wasn't a weapon?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 11:14 AM
riv6672

Forklift, no contest. Love those damn things!

SQ

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 11:28 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Night Vision Goggles don't leave the base without them.

What are your favorite news sites?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 12:42 PM
riv6672

Dont have any.
I actually avoid the news.
My spouse & son tell me anything they think i need to know.
Sadly(?), i get a lot of info from SNLs weekend update when the show airs new eps.

You?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 12:44 PM