KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Will Clark Kent Die of old age

Will Clark Kent Die of old age
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

He ages, just at a slower rate much like Wonder Woman.

He gets nice distinguished grey hair at his temples. Check out Kingdom Come.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:43 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
He ages, just at a slower rate much like Wonder Woman.

He gets nice distinguished grey hair at his temples. Check out Kingdom Come.

Finally, somebody who understands! I have been trying to explain that to people for the longest time!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:53 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateDawgNT

but thats not in the normal continuity of superman... in the comics - he was told he'll still look young when Lois is 80 and thats at least 50 years away. Kingdom Cme made all the characters look older for style - that's how Alex Ross likes to paint.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 05:23 PM
NateDawgNT is currently offline Click here to Send NateDawgNT a Private Message Find more posts by NateDawgNT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Has no one here read or heard of DC 1,000,000 or Superman Prime. He goes to search for Lois after he out lives her and dissapears for milleniums. Hibernates in the sun and comes back in the 851 century. The only reason he lives this long is because of the Earths yellow sun. When it goes Superman goes.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 12:55 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by NateDawgNT
huh? kryptonite? before krypton exploded there was no kryptonite

I'm pretty sure that the kryptonite was inside Krypton's core, so it was released when the planet exploded.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:06 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateDawgNT

No - kryptonite was formed as a result of particles of the planet krypton passing through radiation in space - thus becoming radioactive... its just like how radioactive rocks kill humans - just works a helluva lot faster on clark

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 09:08 PM
NateDawgNT is currently offline Click here to Send NateDawgNT a Private Message Find more posts by NateDawgNT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

true kryptonite can harm human too if they are exposed to it long enough..smallive and the old Justice League....(before it became JLU) have proven that. When Toon Lex got sick from carrying Kryponite around with him for years.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VicmCruz3663
Skull and Bone Hunter

Clark won't die...thats not how he dies...but begin how shows and movies always get the facts wrong maybe he will.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 04:42 PM
VicmCruz3663 is currently offline Click here to Send VicmCruz3663 a Private Message Find more posts by VicmCruz3663 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lydia
nope...he's superman! he can't die!

Not true. Doomsday killed him.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ain't never gonna die...............unless he's killed by kryptonite or magic.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:10 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and Doomsday didn't kill him.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:11 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

I thought Doomsday killed him and the Eradicator brought him back to life? confused

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:39 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Eradicator was brought to life from the technology in the Fortress Of Solitude I think and he was some kind of energy.He got into Superman's dead body and everyone thought he was the real Superman.I didn't see what happended to him next but I saw the first issue with Cyborg Superman.Cyborg Superman took Doomsday and strapped him onto an asteroid.At the end of the book Doomsday came back to life.I haven't seen the other issues yet with the continuity of the Rein Of The Superman.The last issue I saw was the first one featuring Cyborg Superman.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:06 PM
mtryder

If he ages slowly, then why did he age from 5 to 18 normally?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:08 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by mtryder
If he ages slowly, then why did he age from 5 to 18 normally?

he has to go through puberty, only when hes a fully grown adult will his ageing slow...

Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Eradicator was brought to life from the technology in the Fortress Of Solitude I think and he was some kind of energy.He got into Superman's dead body and everyone thought he was the real Superman.I didn't see what happended to him next but I saw the first issue with Cyborg Superman.Cyborg Superman took Doomsday and strapped him onto an asteroid.At the end of the book Doomsday came back to life.I haven't seen the other issues yet with the continuity of the Rein Of The Superman.The last issue I saw was the first one featuring Cyborg Superman.

The Eradicator...

quote:
The Eradicator is a Kryptonian artifact that is about 200,000 years old. Superman gained possession of the device many light-years from Earth when an alien cleric gave it to him. When Superman returned to Earth, the Eradicator's artificial intelligence tried to mold Superman's mind and turn him into the perfect Kryptonian, which is far from human. Though Superman hurled the artifact into the Sun, it survived, assumed humanoid form as the Krypton Man, and tried to reshape the Earth to form a second Krypton. Superman barely survived this second battle with the Eradicator and dissipated its energies.

Following the Death of Superman (see Q15), the device's energies reformed into an immaterial body, which then tried to take Superman's deceased body. Though it could not take control of his body, the Eradicator was able to use Superman's body as an energy source. The Eradicator lost its memory, and thinking that it was Superman, it fought crime as a strong but unnecessarily brutal enforcer of the law. During the Reign of the Supermen (see Q17), he was known as the Last Son of Krypton. Eventually, the Eradicator was defeated by the Cyborg Superman (see Q17), Superman escaped from his imprisonment, and the Eradicator joined Superman in the final battle against the Cyborg.

Though horribly wounded in the final battle, the Eradicator survived. It seemed to be good-natured, as its old personality merged with Superman's. S.T.A.R. Labs examined its body, and the body seemed to be inhabited by the mind of xenobiologist Dr. David Connor (ACTION #693, Nov.93; SHOWCASE '95 #3, March 95). The Eradicator was a member of the Outsiders and was also seen with the Superman Rescue Squad. In the 1996 ERADICATOR mini-series, it was revealed that David Conner's mind never truly controlled the body, but the artifact's intelligence was present all along.

The Eradicator was also an important force in defeating the villainous efforts of Brainiac 13.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's immortal.I don't think he'll ever die since Kryptonite won't hurt him at all in the future.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:30 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zod4Life
He's immortal.I don't think he'll ever die since Kryptonite won't hurt him at all in the future.

clark? no, he ages, just very slowly...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Yeah he'd have to eventually die...

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:44 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

He died from exhaustion fighting Doomsday.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:41 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

that sucks

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:03 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote