KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 4 Discussion

Season 4 Discussion
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

18 days well i hope. i dont want season 6 and 7 happening.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 07:04 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

18 You can only drag out a show so long before it goes stale. Look at The Simpsons.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 07:49 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

18 days yea true. but then in a few years they will be doing a remake version of the tv series clark and lois.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:34 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

18 day

Like Lois and Clark with Dean Kain? That was actually a pretty good show.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:35 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

18 days...

how many seasons did "Friends" had? (I know..... off-topic roll eyes (sarcastic) )

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:58 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

18 days 10 seasons i think.paola

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 09:58 PM
Paola
Ronin

16 days?

then why should Smallville won't have a 5th season? blink

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:20 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

16 days

well smallville only deserves 5 seasons. smallville was made to show how clark was as a teenager leading him to becoming superman. 6th season would just be him as an adult.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 05:41 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

15 and that wouldnt be Smallville then. It would be Metropolis.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:16 PM
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

15 Fear not, Pas. I am sure there will be another Superman show.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:37 PM
Shadow_King
-

15 yea. then they would call it superman (very orginal) and show him as an adult and how he deals with working in the daily planet and foiling the plans of Lex luthor from taking over the planet,or going up against strong villians and make allies such as batman. in a single day .

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:58 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

15 Is it just me, or is Superman quite the busy body?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:01 PM
Shadow_King
-

15 nah i dont think its just you and plus he always has to travel from his home (fortress of solitude) to daily planet.every day.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:04 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I loved the first episode (or it might have been sometime after that. Pretty close to, anyways) when Clark tells Lana that his loft in the barn is the Fortress of Solitude

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:10 PM
Shadow_King
-

oh ya that was a good idea into tieing in where the name originated from.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:12 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

15 days! big grin eek! big grin

They lay the forshadowing on a little too strong sometimes.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:15 PM
Paola
Ronin

I start school in 15 days

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:46 PM
Shadow_King
-

15 days i am gonna try to make wednesday no work day where i dont go to work that day.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:54 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I never work nights. It is awesome!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:15 PM