KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you do ANYTHING for money ?

Would you do ANYTHING for money ?
Started by: Papaumau

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corlindel
Noldor

No!

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:19 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

no i wouldnt do anything for money but theres not a lot i wouldnt do.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:39 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

I don't actually like money... I have no desire for it, and it ahs no hold over me... there are, however, several people I would hurt or kill for free.....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 10:31 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

No. I wouldn't do ANYTHING for money. Easy as it.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 10:47 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

No, I don't think so. In this society money seems the be all, end all. Everyone who chooses to live in it NEEDS money, if only for food, clothing and shelter. But I wouldn't hurt a stranger for money just so I could have a few more luxuries.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 08:37 AM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

ye, i wouldnt hurt a stranger for a few more luxuries, but no one said that you had to use the money for yourself.... so if someone payed me enough, ye i would hurt someone because of what i could use that money for.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:43 AM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

no i definently would not do anything for money
i would not kill someone for $100 000 000, nor would i do it for $100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 erm

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:16 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Well folks...THAT seems pretty clear !

Few of you are willing to admit the dark and greedy side of your nature and that is not surprising really as most of us want to keep that side of us to ourselves.

I liked that statement that "Money is the root of all evil and power is the tree of all evil" ! ( How true ! ).

The facts are that as humans we are ALL capable of any of the most evil and barbaric acts if the conditions and the stimulus is there.

Maybe money is not always the stimulus that is needed to be a barbaric or inhumane human but I am sure if you thought about it you would be prepared to give up your own life or the life of an unimportant other in order to save something or someone that IS important to you.

Looking back in history it has been proven that if the right conditions and influence is there that the human animal is the most barbaric and evil creature to ever walk the face of this earth.

How they ever got the name of "Humanity" I don't know and will never know.

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 02:01 PM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau

Maybe money is not always the stimulus that is needed to be a barbaric or inhumane human but I am sure if you thought about it you would be prepared to give up your own life or the life of an unimportant other in order to save something or someone that IS important to you.

yes Paps . i agree with that . i know we are all capable of taking the lives of another IF the condition was right . i surely would if i had to in order to save the life of one who is important to me , like my daughters for an example .

but......i COULD NOT do so JUST for money .

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 04:59 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Isn't the saying actually: the love of money is the root of all evil?
Objects aren't necessarily evil or bad, its the actions of people.

I wouldn't do ANYTHING for money as there are certain lines I don't want to
cross, but depending on the amount and what is required......
Who knows?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:10 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau
Looking back in history it has been proven that if the right conditions and influence is there that the human animal is the most barbaric and evil creature to ever walk the face of this earth.

How they ever got the name of "Humanity" I don't know and will never know.

I remember a saying I heard somewhere; "There is only a 2% difference in the DNA of a human and a chimpanzee. It is that 2% that gave us Einstein...and Jack the Ripper." Seems appropriate. wink

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:41 PM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Nope, I wouldnt do anything for money. There are MANY things money cannot buy...many many things.

Besides, I couldnt enjoy the money i got for killing someone, because the money would be stained with their blood.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:51 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'd kill Oprah if I could have all of her money.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Oh and this isnt really philosopical debaite, so moving to GDF.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:53 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i would do a lot of things (less those who could lead me to death, i wouldnt enjoy the money if i died), but only things that could only damage myself, because no one has to pay for my "money-ambition". So i wouldnt kill/hurt people or do anything that could damage them.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 12:04 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

no i would not do anything for money

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 01:34 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i would work for it but not like other fear factor or some stunt or crap like that for money

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 01:35 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I would do alot for it, but not anything, if the thing for example is making a complete ass of myself for a million dollars in front of my entire school, hell I would go ahead, then I can buy them all back in the end anyways evil face

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 01:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

depending on what and how much money, well that determines if I would or not smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 02:22 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

depends on what it is. if i gotta strip naked and dance in front of a bunch of hot girls then yes. but i wouldnt give head for a million dollars.

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 04:53 AM
WarSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote