KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The best way to tackle international terrorism ?

The best way to tackle international terrorism ?
Started by: Papaumau

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i think u hit the nail on the head, its impossible to stop terrorism, we can try and fight it but in the end they'll always be there.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yah...

I was just looking for an excuse to say interracial sex...on the boards. big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

Link:
your 1) sounds like Patriot Act 3.
now 2) religion has alot to do with it yes. But not the real reason 9/11 happened.

I won't be that pessimistic, I think it could be solved slow and surely by restoring good relations between people of all cultures. sometimes good relation means to back off and let people do their thing.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:26 PM
Paxelius is currently offline Click here to Send Paxelius a Private Message Find more posts by Paxelius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

but letting some people doing there own thing is sometimes inhumane, look at half of africa, they stone women because they have babies out of wedlock, even when they're raped. its not all of africa, but some countries all over the world have to be stopped from oppressing people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

Yes, but you should not force yourself and your highborne ideals on people, educate yes, they have to discovery it for themselves to change. It's like what is happening in Iraq now, USA aimed to build a democracy there, but true democracy comes from the heart of the masses that is ready and able to uphold such ideals. Not forced upon.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:34 PM
Paxelius is currently offline Click here to Send Paxelius a Private Message Find more posts by Paxelius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

of course, but that said some people arent willing to learn

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:38 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

even if it has already been said i just want to say that it is impossible to stop terrorism...man will always fight...and man will always find a scapegoat to justify the violence...

also its morally wrong...who the hell are we to judge? our slate isnt so clean! in a different perspective maybe they are right? maybe the USA is nothing more that a modern day conquering empire? if so then who are we to stop them from justice?

or maybe they are as bad as you make them out to be...who knows? but no matter what you cant stop them...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:03 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the u.s. is not invincible, not yet anyway

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:06 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

as i said...who are we to stop them before we enter that kind of state?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:09 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Why dont they just hold terrorist convention, and ounce they all come blow it up? I mean hasnt any one thought of this shit?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
Send all terrorism detainees to county prisons in the following cities for one month for unsupervised detention among all of the prisoners:

Los Angeles
St. Louis
Detroit
Atlanta
Dallas

...and they will never go after anyone again. Why? Their fellow prisoners would assure that.

eek! and put a big sticker on the that says TERRORIST SUSPECT eek! shifty none would survive shifty

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:25 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Re: The best way to tackle international terrorism ?

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau
Bush tried to do it with a sledgehammer cracking a wallnut but all he succeeded in doing was making the world a MUCH more dangerous place.

Now we see Al-Quaeda-connected attacks occurring all over the world with impunity......

What would YOU do to deal with this scourge ?

Actually... there have been less attacks in Isreal and all the activity other then in Spain and Russia have been concentrated in Iraq.... the Saudi's seem to be catching a few high rollers since we turned the heat up in the region... erm

The best ways would be spies... and special forces strikes on training camps and in big cities.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:28 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:19 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO

Then they shouldn't have picked a direct fight with the US ... they are going to feel our punishment with our armies.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:23 AM
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Then they shouldn't have picked a direct fight with the US ... they are going to feel our punishment with our armies.

No, sombody will feel punishment from your armies. Not necessarily the terrorists.

I dont think America knows fully what its getting into, its not just a 'A direct fight with the U.S' what they are asking for as a direct fight with anyone and everyone who disagrees with what the Koran or any other holy books say.

What people dont seem to see is that its only a few extremists doing this, im worrying about the muslims in america, england and russia because of the backlash they will suffer. Already i have heard that the majority of people searched without warrant or just randomly on the streets are arab or muslim.

In years to come, when the sept. 11, Beslan, Bali and everything going on currently, is being discussed in a history class, Muslim prejudice is going to be brought back up, look inside classrooms, When kids do world war 2 they are overcome with the thought all Germans are nazis.

The thing is though, the nazi party is gone. What about when they come out thinking 'i hate all the muslims, terrorists!'

Mulim religion will still be here, so that will grow, future youth is going to be overtaken by prejudice they will a whole culture just because of a few.

That is believe is a terrorist trait, we are, and will continue, making ourselves stoop to their level.

Its worrying to think about the future.

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 09:59 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Sauron
No, sombody will feel punishment from your armies. Not necessarily the terrorists.

I dont think America knows fully what its getting into, its not just a 'A direct fight with the U.S' what they are asking for as a direct fight with anyone and everyone who disagrees with what the Koran or any other holy books say.

What people dont seem to see is that its only a few extremists doing this, im worrying about the muslims in america, england and russia because of the backlash they will suffer. Already i have heard that the majority of people searched without warrant or just randomly on the streets are arab or muslim.

In years to come, when the sept. 11, Beslan, Bali and everything going on currently, is being discussed in a history class, Muslim prejudice is going to be brought back up, look inside classrooms, When kids do world war 2 they are overcome with the thought all Germans are nazis.

The muslim american way of life has not been effected from the war in Iraq. Now i know this is just the majority, of course prejudice situations occur all the time. I say this because of interviews from mike savage. He has traveld to muslim american communities, and interviewed thousands about there life in America after the war was started. They all said basically the same thing. After 9/11 people stared down at them in hate or suspicion, but now they try not to even look at them.when they do, it is eigther because they are scared for us or feel sorry for us.

There would be no more mental segragation twords the muslims than there is now. Well assuming things stay the way they are. I know this may change because a few terrorists have been found hiding out in muslim communities in America, and many more are believed to be doing so. America has become a sensative country. Everyone has to be sensative to everyone elses needs and beliefs and feelings. This is all forced upon us. I believe in ten years, the muslim population in America will have been doubled. Airports now, have been obligated to supply a bathing station for muslims. a bathing station so that they can wash their feet , it is somthing for their religoun. this is somthing that will be mandatory for all American airports. WHAT THE SHIT? that should piss you off as an american. considering what is going on now, twenty years from now when this shit is being discussed in history books it will all be twisted gibberish mirroring they way history books teach about history Now. There is no, has been none, and will not be any kind of biased backlash on the muslim community.This country is to pussified for that.

What school did you go to, where after learning about world war II that kids are thinking that germans are still all nazi's? I mean that just sounds like bad teaching to me.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Sep 11th, 2004 at 10:36 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:33 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Ok, the nazi germany thing was a bit...exaggerated, but its true that english people will still use the term 'nazi' to refer to Germans at times, its kinda sad, when England play Germany its all swearing at them, calling them nazis...

THere may have not been a backlash on the muslim community yet in America, who are you to say their wont be? There has been one in britain, we think we are the next in line we have temples being burnt down, we have stories of muslims being attacked in the streets.

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:51 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i know. I was taking into consideration that i cannot tell the future. If things were to stay the same as they are now. then there would be no racial backlash. Of course your going to have it here and there, but no where near the scale that blacks get from whites and from what whites get from blacks, or even how asians are treated in america. the Asian thing has been dieing out though. Muslim americans are very smart and hardworking people. They seem to know where to live to stay out of the way so that racism cannot be a problem. I am not being racial, but just merely giving observations of what i see.

I know there have been alot of problems in Europe. Even still with jews. i have no inkling on how it' spelt and cant be arsed to look it up, but i hear that several jewish temples have been burnt down. One of which was expressed as a jewish business when reported in America. there are muslims being attacked in europe? why, i thought Englands census on America was as a fascist terror country that is bent on making the entire world into America. this is what my girlfriend said about england. she ended up hating me because i was an American and chose to stand behind my country. I only say all of this because she said that most of England is against the war and America. So whats causing people to lash out on Muslims?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:28 AM
The Inkeeper

England isnt anti america or anti bush, its the press, they blow things out of proportion.
People were against the war in Iraq and suddenly the papers are saying 'ENGLAND SAYS NO TO BUSH!'

But when the war started people started paying that little bit more attention of what was happening, noticed how Iraq was and still is killing soldiers and journalists even 500 days after bush declared the war over.
They notice the terror attacks.

America and Britain went to war, Spain backed them up America has been attacked before, spain was attacked with the trains, Britain is currently very wary about the muslim culture here we feel we are next, if you could see the papers recently its all about terror swoops and how the police are finding more and more people linked with al quieda

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:44 AM
Df02

theres not much you can do with them... they want us out of their countries, yet at the same time they want to be able to come over to the west and claim benefits and jobs.

its like all the crazy clerics in the UK, Abu Hamza and the like. they sit around claiming benefits off the government while ranting about how much they hate it and encouraging kids to become suicide bombers... but because of "freedom of speech" we have to pay for armed security to protect them while they rant - incase someone with sense decides to kick the shit out of him.

so not only are we paying to keep them here (when they should be deported with just the clothes on their backs) we're paying to protect them aswell...

and Freedom of speech doesnt work, if ne1 was to stand up and rant about how much they hated te east and its "muslim invaders" (they call the war a christian invasion, so im playing off that) theyd be stopped straight away and locked up.
protect the guilty, not the innocent in this country haha

sorry if this offends ne1, i ranted abit because its a bit of a sore spot for me... im not anti-muslim in any way, im anti-fanatic

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:46 AM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote