KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » best goal ever

best goal ever
Started by: nick1811

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Dont think its the best ever but Gerrard scored a beauty against Middlesbrough at the weekend. Thats my pick for goal of the season (premiership) at this point.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:02 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:13 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

that link doesnt work

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:01 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i know what it is anywa

trevor sincliars amazing bycicle kick

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 06:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Ronaldo for Barcelona went by three men, then THROUGH another two and scored.

Ronaldinho's goal for Barca when Valdes through the ball to him, he ran down the pitch dodged two men, cracked it from edge of area and it went in.

Erm...any of Adriano's hat trick against Porto the other month.

Ian Wright's goal against Everton years ago. Kicked it over the same player's head twice then lobbed the keeper. Actually, any of Ian Wright's goals.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 06:35 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Justic3

Milenko Acimovic(Slovenia)

Slovenia - ukraine http://youtube.com/watch?v=oAl5Dl0Ay00

Old Post May 16th, 2008 04:19 PM
Justic3 is currently offline Click here to Send Justic3 a Private Message Find more posts by Justic3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Redeemer
Yeah, great comeback by LIVERPOOL. The second half showed their possible potential. Beckham may as well GIVE Gerrard England's *captains armband* graciously for future internationals...before he's made GIVE IT UP!!!

Gerrard shouldn't even be playing for England anymore, never mind captain. How long does a hype-fuelled grace period last, anyway?

Old Post May 16th, 2008 10:08 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I'll always remember Bergkamp's goal against Argentina at the '98 WC. De Boer passes the ball from the Dutch half far into the Argentian 16, Bergkamp takes the ball directly out of the air past Ayala and hammers it into the top corner.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 02:18 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I'll always remember the Dutch commentator.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 10:13 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Big thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Nihilist on May 17th, 2008 at 11:30 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2008 11:22 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Ricky Villa - the only Ricky Villa goal anyone remembers.

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:11 AM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by koolruningz
Josimar (spelling)Also i remember Robero Carlos scoring an amazing free kick with the outside of his boot from about 30 yards, it looked like it was going wide then just swerved back in (not sure of the year).

This one.?smile..Hitting the ball like this is called "Trivela" in Brazil, it means "three toes" which is what you hit the ball with, the outside 3 toes.

(please log in to view the image)

My favourite was the second goal Argentina V Serbia in Germany 2006

25 passes then a goal, thats true teamwork and how football should be played imo.

youtube Link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O7KkZn4rk

Best Solo, Maradonna against England (not the handball one) that was something special.

Last edited by Bicnarok on Jun 5th, 2008 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:48 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Maradonas goa; against england for sure

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 06:56 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote