KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Woman Rips Off Mans Testicles (article)

Woman Rips Off Mans Testicles (article)
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

That woman deserves to have her clitoris put on an anvil and smashed with a sledge hammer.

The man....doesn't deserve to get his balls back for staying with her...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Jesus Link, I'm glad you are not president of the US with retaliatory reactions like that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:45 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause that place has already been filled

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
Jesus Link, I'm glad you are not president of the US with retaliatory reactions like that.

Everyone would be accused of owning WMDs...yes

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'm sure some guys have a weapon that can mass-destruct some women no expression

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

yah...it's called "The hiv" wink

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:55 PM
yerssot

I refered to the big weapon

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:56 PM
Linkalicious

simple....assasinate Oprah.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:59 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
She deserves to die for doing something like that. What a bad person she is. You don't just rip a guys nuts off because you think he may be cheating on you. Perhaps if you were a guy you would understand where I'm coming from with this.. May death find her slowly and painfully.

And no, dyke wasn't mean to be an insult obviously, because we all know what a flattering word it is. Perhaps dyke isn't the right word though....Bulldyke...that's a bit more fitting. She must be pretty strong if she is able to yank off her husbands testicles. She probably looks like Rosie O'Donnel, but with more facial hair and a smaller dick. I'm sure all the other bulldyke feminazi's everywhere are all loving the fact that she ripped her husbands nuts off for no good reason, and that's what pisses me off more then anything.

"Oh yeah, wow, what a lesbian she must be for ripping husbands testicals off."

Uh...yeah, actually that's very correct. I know it was meant to be sarcastic, but sarcasm is often used to point out the idiocy of something someone has said by taking what they say and wording it in a way that makes it sound overly dumb. It doesn't work if you just basically simplify what I already insinuated, just makes it sound as if you're agreeing with me. Anyways, that's your lesson in Sarcasm 101 for today. You're homework is to make one plausable and valid sarcastic remark that actually works the way it's meant to. Off you go.

Just because you use sarcasm to insult people doesnt mean everyone else does. I am way above that, no need to insult or put you down in any way. I also passed the stage of thinking about having a discussion of different interests with you, because you immensly contradict yourself. Therefore i have no wish to redicule you in my posts because your own posts do that anyway.

What you said was just absolutely uncalled for. She should die? Shes a dyke?

You'll find that that is rather offencive, calling someone who has done something terrible to someone a dyke! Re-read and re-think your post.

You saying she should die, did not set me off one bit i coulnt care less what you say, Its good that noone with some kind of authority has that kind of attitude, but you calling her a dyke because of the terrble thing shes done is extreamly offencive!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Sep 20th, 2004 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 05:24 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

ripping a man's balls off......is extremely offensive. yes

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 05:42 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"Just because you use sarcasm to insult people doesnt mean everyone else does. I am way above that, no need to insult or put you down in any way. I also passed the stage of thinking about having a discussion of different interests with you, because you immensly contradict yourself. Therefore i have no wish to redicule you in my posts because your own posts do that anyway."

Newsflash: That's the whole point of using sarcasm, to weaken someone elses statement by showing how unsound and silly it is. It's done for argumentative methods, and entertainment methods. When I use it, it's used for both purposes, humor and argumentative. My philosophy is - If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...unless that "anything" is extremely funny. So, if you don't like the purpose of sarcasm, don't use it, because you're using it poorly.

"What you said was just absolutely uncalled for. She should die? Shes a dyke?

You'll find that that is rather offencive, calling someone who has done something terrible to someone a dyke! Re-read and re-think your post."

Yeah, dyke was uncalled for, that's why I changed it to Bulldyke, if you remember. When I said Bulldyke, I meant nothing having to do with her sexuality, I meant that she was probably a large, ogrelike woman, not unlike Rosie O'Donnel, who probably is quite manish and ugly. Yes, this is pure speculation on my part, but I simply can't imagine a dainty normal looking woman ripping off someones nuts.

"You saying she should die, did not set me off one bit i coulnt care less what you say, Its good that noone with some kind of authority has that kind of attitude, but you calling her a dyke because of the terrble thing shes done is extreamly offencive!"

Ohhhh noooo, BF said something offencive, to the extream! Yeah, like I've never said anything offensive before. The only reason you find that offencive is because you're a female and the term relates to females. Anyone who is offended by anything they read on the internet deserves to be offended. It's just a word, get over it.

Also, care to elaborate on these so called "immense contradictions"? From what I can remember you've only pointed a contradiction out one time, and I shot that too the ground with incredible ease, since it was unfounded and incorrect. So, please, inform me of these contradictions.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 06:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What is this girls phone number again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Much like the whole penis chopping fiasco, this is just wrong.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 06:56 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

BF> laughinglaughing out loudlaughing

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 07:27 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

*Goes into therapy* NO NO NO NO WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?!?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 07:28 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/supersteak0/

Here is a picture of what I consider a Bulldyke. For all we know this is the woman who ripped off the mans nuts.

Last edited by BackFire on Sep 20th, 2004 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

blink

That woman looks like one of my co-workers. Except she is much more nicer, and not a man-hater.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:43 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

The Butch Dyke GOD I dub her.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:45 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
"Just because you use sarcasm to insult people doesnt mean everyone else does. I am way above that, no need to insult or put you down in any way. I also passed the stage of thinking about having a discussion of different interests with you, because you immensly contradict yourself. Therefore i have no wish to redicule you in my posts because your own posts do that anyway."

Newsflash: That's the whole point of using sarcasm, to weaken someone elses statement by showing how unsound and silly it is. It's done for argumentative methods, and entertainment methods. When I use it, it's used for both purposes, humor and argumentative. My philosophy is - If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...unless that "anything" is extremely funny. So, if you don't like the purpose of sarcasm, don't use it, because you're using it poorly.

"What you said was just absolutely uncalled for. She should die? Shes a dyke?

You'll find that that is rather offencive, calling someone who has done something terrible to someone a dyke! Re-read and re-think your post."

Yeah, dyke was uncalled for, that's why I changed it to Bulldyke, if you remember. When I said Bulldyke, I meant nothing having to do with her sexuality, I meant that she was probably a large, ogrelike woman, not unlike Rosie O'Donnel, who probably is quite manish and ugly. Yes, this is pure speculation on my part, but I simply can't imagine a dainty normal looking woman ripping off someones nuts.

"You saying she should die, did not set me off one bit i coulnt care less what you say, Its good that noone with some kind of authority has that kind of attitude, but you calling her a dyke because of the terrble thing shes done is extreamly offencive!"

Ohhhh noooo, BF said something offencive, to the extream! Yeah, like I've never said anything offensive before. The only reason you find that offencive is because you're a female and the term relates to females. Anyone who is offended by anything they read on the internet deserves to be offended. It's just a word, get over it.

Also, care to elaborate on these so called "immense contradictions"? From what I can remember you've only pointed a contradiction out one time, and I shot that too the ground with incredible ease, since it was unfounded and incorrect. So, please, inform me of these contradictions.

I dont have the time to go through all the posts to find the contradictions, but you contradict yourself when it comes to goths, when it comes to death penalty, when it comes to drugs, to gun owning...etc. etc...it was just a general comment!

Everyone who gets offended on the internet deserves to be offended, its just a word huh? So then why do you edit people's posts, and close threads which say contain offencive words and context? Please inform me of why?

And, no actually, im not offended because im a female, i dont relate to dyke, since i am not a homosexual, however, i know i would be offended if i was gay and you said that! Wow, you changed it, well good for you, at the time when i was reading it, it sure as hell said ''dyke''

Would you or Linkalicious be offedned or any other american if i said: ''Wow, those terrorosts are killing people all arround the world, what Americans they are!'' Would you? Maybe not, i do apologise to other Americans who read this and are offended, this is only an example.

And again, when someone says offencive things to other peope you are allowed to call them an idiot, yet when you do it, ots overreaction from everyone else. Here is an example of another of your contradictions!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It should be noted that there has been much complaining by men in this thread that the woman should be shot for what she did but yet no mention whatsoever what punishment the man should recieve for his infidelity..........curious this is. Speaking as a woman who has had a husband cheat on her I'd say he got off lucky. If I could have managed it without prosecution I'd have removed more of my ex's anatomy than just his balls.

laughing out loud !!

If you honestly think this man deserved even 10% of what he got, you are wrong. Hell, I wouldn't care if she shot him in the knee, but pulling his testicles out!?! messed

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:54 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i say you go girl

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:55 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote