KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Halloween Costumes!

Halloween Costumes!
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

im soooo totally gonna be the cat in the hat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:43 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

me and my friend are going to be run dmc for hallowen, we have the addidas!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:45 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

IM A WHO DOWN IN WHOVILLE no expression

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:08 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yesterdays Gone
--------8<---------------

me and four of my friends are bringing back the spice girls for halloween and im sporty spice...pretty easy all i wear are a pair of windbreakers, a sports bra, and tennis shoes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 04:52 AM
Yesterdays Gone is currently offline Click here to Send Yesterdays Gone a Private Message Find more posts by Yesterdays Gone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I love your sig moonwalker! cool

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:08 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tupac?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:14 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
Tupac?

mad (please log in to view the image)

Mane(please log in to view the image)

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:30 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

I'm going to a party as Evolution Rogue laughing

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:05 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'm going to have 2 costumes and they are both going to be BAD ASS!
One will be for the day before Halloween at a party. The other will be for Halloween.

1. The Human Mammogram Machine! - With a lab coat sporting the nametag, "Dr. Grabwell", I have customly designed out of an Office Depot moving box and helmet with two boob shapes cut out in the face (Like a huge round "w" cut straight across). Above the boobs it says, "Free Mammograms" and below them it says "Place Breasts Here". It will be fun and if it works, I'll get boobs placed in my face. big grin

2. An old man - I have a walker, gray slacks that high water, a short-sleeved dress shirt with a maroon tie and suspenders, I have penny-loafers with grey socks with those old peopel checkered designs (maroon like the tie/suspenders), and to top it off, I'll will shave myself BALD with an artificiall comb-over dyed grey.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:53 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by mc pee pants
why? are you melting? and most importantly, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: are you white?

No, I am not melting. Yes, I am white.

quote:
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
lol hey samurai guy i got the perfect mask for ya http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/bag/wacko-jacko.php

I love it!

I need to find the right pants and coat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:11 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

i was gonna go as eric draven (the crow) but now, im just gonna put a really big pumpkin over my head and walk around muttering in my neighbourhood

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:56 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
i was gonna go as eric draven (the crow) but now, im just gonna put a really big pumpkin over my head and walk around muttering in my neighbourhood
awwww... but the crow woulda been sooooo cool!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:50 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

im dressing as a pimp, just like a few years ago, i got my special cane that has a mirror at the bottom so you can look up girls skirts....my friends find the corniest shit

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:52 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool I am going to a halloween party1

I decided to dress like a deatheater and my boyfriend is going as Agent Smith.It is going to be alot of fun,
and I decided not to go trick o'treating this year.Maybe next year.
Anyway see you around.And Happy Halloween!JM Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:14 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

*sigh* pimpette, dominatrix, or playboy model. I hate agents mad

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:15 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by EmSixTeEn
im dressing as a pimp, just like a few years ago, i got my special cane that has a mirror at the bottom so you can look up girls skirts....my friends find the corniest shit

Sounds "pimpOlicious".

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:17 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Tongue
*sigh* pimpette, dominatrix, or playboy model. I hate agents mad

but youll look so sexy!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:25 PM
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

embarrasment

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:28 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

happy

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:31 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Im dressing up as Superman!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:32 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote