KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » harry potter....new

harry potter....new
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Tris was dumbfounded when her friend sprinted off away from her.

"Is that you Trisanna?" asked a tall figure, who was leaning against the door to Honeydunks. "I haven't seen you around her in a long while. You're always usually in the library reading or such like. What brought you outside today?" The man strode over to her.

Tris cautiously stepped back and examined his face. He seemed familiar, but she couldn't place her finger on the name. "Who are you and how do you know me?" Tris said. She planted her hands on her hips and gave him one of her worst scowls.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 12:28 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Meanwhile, Hannah burst into the girls dorm, upset and angry. She sank onto her bed and let herself catch her breath before grabbing her diary she seldom wrote in and scribbled a rather long entry in, then, accidently, left it on her bedside table. She stood and changed into pajamas, putting her hair up in a ponytail. She went down to the commonroom and sat beside the fire in a comfy, overstuffed chair.

Hannah wished it could stay this quiet forever. But, to her dislike, a boy in her year by the name of Logan, whom Hannah thought probably fancied her, walked down from the boys dorm. "Hannah!" He said cheerfully. "This seat taken."

As she was in a bad mood, hannah replied shortly. "Logan," She said stiffly, "Nope, doesnt seem like it." She added, but he had already sat. "You're in pajamas already? It's only 7, Hannah," He said, laughing lightly. "I felt like it," She answered, not looking at him. She pretended she found the fire rather interesting.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 12:39 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm the foriegn representative of Conway. Conway Academy is the finest college for young witches and wizards. I was sent here to find more canidates who could be going to Conway in the future. I've had my eye on you for some time. All of my studies indicate you're just the kind of person that we want there," replied Conway's representative.

"I still didn't get a name," said Trisanna as she offered the representative a seat beside her on the bench. "Why would you look into me? Shouldn't you look into like the fifth years or something. I'm not trying to crcitcize your work or anything."

"No offense taken," said the representaive with a smile. "I'm John Gorning of the English Representation side. We had high recommendations of Hogwarts and were orginally not going to look into the fourth years. Seeing you has changed my mind quite a bit, young lady." Tris's eyes lighted up by his compliments of her.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:13 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Logan stared at her for a moment, and finally Hannah's anger got the best of her. "Damn, take a freaking picture, Logan!" she yelled, standing up and facing him. He stood as well.

"Yeah, don't have a camera..." Hannah made a fist, narrowing her eyes. "What is WITH you!? Are you some sort of stalker or something!?" She screamed. "No," He replied shortly, and messed up his hair. She through a look of disgust at him before exiting through the portrait hole, not looking behind her again.

It felt strange walking around the ever darker halls in only a tanktop and loose pants made of silk material and slippers, but she hardly cared. She was off in her own world until something collided with her head. It was rather small and feathery...Annie's owl! Hannah recognized the thing in a heartbeat. And she also noticed a letter attached to its leg. "Hey Charlse!" She said softly, stroking the creature gently, then untying the letter. The owl gave one last hoot before it was off through the open window it had come in from.

Immediatly, Hannah tore open the leter and read it...it slowly fell to her feet, as well as a few tears.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 01:54 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"John Gorning, what is it that you want with me? Like I said I have three years to go before I can think about college, so I don't see the use of this. If you catch my drift," said Tris as she stood up from the bench.

"Well, I was talking to my Head of the English representaion and he thinks it would be a good idea to have you attend Conway within the next two years. Your intellectual bounds give you probably a seat in the sixth year class," said John Groning with a fake smile.

"I'll have to think about that. I appreciate the offer and all. I'll contact you via owl," said Tris as she started to head toward the school. "Who does that guy think he is? Trying to win me over with a few compliments. "Ha! Why he's been at this school for even less than a day. How can he know all of that?" said Tris to herself. A tabby cat curled around Tris' feet and she picked it up. "Stacia!" She gave it a hug around the neck. "I'm so glad to see you!"

Tris looked over her shoulder and made sure no one was looking. She heaved Stacia into the shade of the Shrieking Shack.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 11:49 PM
Killa
RP junkie

Gabriel left the hospital wing and walked towards the owlery. He needed to confide in Raven. He felt bad about what he'd done, even if Vlad was a bit full of himself. He opened the door of the owlery only to see Hannah in her pj's a letter by her feet.

"Hey, Hannah are you alright?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 04:56 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah hadn't expected anyone to see her crying like this. She hated people seeing her crying, absolutely hated it to death. She snatched up the letter and said nothing, trying to wipe away tears, but new ones spilled out as she did so. "It's nothing, I'm fine," She lied as she began to open the door. 'Why?' she thought with agony and anger. 'Just why?' She was thinking about the letter, which had delivered horrid news about Annie to her.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 11:13 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Tris watched as her tabby cat, Stacia, transformed into her older sister, Jennifer Weasley. "I'm so glad I don't have to cough up another hair ball," said Jennifer as she began to dust herself off. Cat hair had plastered itself onto her fine velvet robe and cloak. She dusted off her witch hat. "I wanted to scratch that John Gorning. He sounds like a fake to me. What about you, Tris?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 01:55 AM
Killa
RP junkie

Gabriel grabbed Hannah by the wrist as he could see the tears running from her eyes. He looked to the letter in her hand and then into her eyes. They were red and puffy from the tears.

"Hannah, dont run from your problems," He pulled on her arm pulling her closer towards his body. "Don't rund from them, and don't run from me."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:38 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"I'm not running," she said quietly, trying desperatly to wriggle out of his grip. Finally she gave up. "I'm not," she repeated. "Now, if you'd kindly let go of my wrist..." Hannah had stopped crying. Like said before, she did not like people to see her crying.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:51 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Jennifer, what are you doing here? I thought Grandma was watching you. You know the wizards are really mad at you for what happened during the Twizard Tournament. The authorties are after you. What we are doing is very risky," whispered Tris fiercely.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 11:15 PM
Killa
RP junkie

Gabriel let go of her wrist and looked at her in the eyes. He looked around them at her damp red cheeks.

"If you need anything, anyone to talk to. Just call for Raven and I'll come running. Okay?" He said smiling weakly walking into the loft and calling Raven down.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 04:27 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Yeah...ok..." She stuttered before madly dashing out of the place. She needed her girlfriends to talk to, actually. Which is why she was so pissed when Tris was no where in sight.

"Tris!?" She growled, then walked up to her dorm and sank onto her bed, drained. "Oh why?" She said to herself.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:14 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(please log in to view the image)

I drew hannah ^_^

made by lana

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 10:35 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Calm down okay, Tris," whispered Jennifer frantically.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:02 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Soon Hannah fell asleep. But she had the strangest dream ever. First she was sitting with her parents in their old living room, talking about family stuff. Then when Hannah went to go use the washroom, she got lost and found herself in a strang place, everything black and white....corpses laying everywhere. She backed away and tripped. When Hannah looked up to see what she had tripped over, she began screaming.

"Hannah! Hannah!" She heard someone say. It took a moment to realize that she was away, and a fellow Gryffindor girl kneeled next to her...she was on the common room floor. "Are you ok?" asked the girl, whom Hannah suddenly recognized as Gianna Sherrik. "Do you need to go see Madam Pomfry?"

"N-no...just...a dream..." But as Hannah said that, she shivered and broke into a cold sweat. Imgaes of the dream came back. "Lets go..." Hannah did not put up a fight as Gianna pulled her up, out the portrait hole, and towards the Hospital Wing.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:55 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I am calming down, Jen," said Tris as she took a deep breath. "See, listen. The Ministry Wizards found you on the ground of a broom closet in the dark robes of a Death Eater with Voldermort's wand. Don't you think that sort of looks weird? When you ran away, people really were onto you. I think that if they find you now you will be locked in Azkaban. I don't want that it happen!" Tris' eyes began to leak with tears.

"Tris, please, I know this already. I've heard you say this for the last five weeks. You didn't realize that if they catch me you will be fined or taken to Azkaban, also. They'll suspect you for hiding a convict!" screeched Jennifer, before Tris slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Shut up! I am not going to jail and neither are you. We are going to go see Dumbledore. He will know what to do. So, please, just stay in the cat form and play it safe," said Tris. Her sister nodded and changed back into Stacia the cat. "That's more like it!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 03:10 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Madam Pomfry made Hannah sit down. They had left the door ajar, and Hannah's yell of disgust as she drank down a steamy, red potion was heard down the halls. The potion made her feel at peace, carefree.

While the nurse and Gianna talked, Hannah managed to slip out and wandered away. She wasnt going to wait around. Beside, that potion...she felt like she might float off the earth. She felt as happy as the dat her mom and dad...Mom and dad...Hannah suddenly rushed back to reality, the potion's effects so weak they might as well have dissapeared completely. She stood there for a moment, unable to move, until she was a movement in the open window. A raven. It stared down.

"Ello Raven..." she said. She didnt like talking to the brid much, so she began the other way. "Ok..." She thought, rounding a corner. She didnt really know where she walked, but her feet seemed to know where they were going. Before she knew it, Hannah was standing outside the library.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 12:29 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Stacia settled herself upon Tris's shoulder with a content sigh. Tris heaved under all of the weight and she tried to press on until she reached the safety of the Ravenclaw Common Room.

Trish picked up her cat and cradled it in her arms. "When we get inside the common room, I want you to go up to the girls' dormitory immediately. You will safer there and less likely to get me in trouble for harboring a fugitive," said Trish. She put her sister onto the ground and Stacia darted toward the staircase that ran up to the girls' dormitory. The young girl sighed with relief, before she noticed a school owl perched upon one of the more favored seats. It hooted and held out its foot to her. She unwraped the small scroll that was attached there.

"Who could this be from?" asked Tris aloud in wonder. She tore open the seal and scanned it for a moment. The scroll was thrown into the fire and Tris watched it burn. The man representing that snobby school wanted her and he didn't seem to want to leave her alone.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 05:20 PM